With over 20 years of professional music training, I feel confident that you will leave lessons with a new understanding of music. I have trained with a former opera singer for 6 years. I attended Georgia Highlands College as well as Shorter University. I have performed on local stages to sold out audiences and loved every minute of it! I look forward to helping you achieve your dreams and reaching musical goals that you have set for yourself. I have a focus on opera, musical theater, folk, and intermediate piano.
*** Lesson Details ***
I am a fairly laid back instructor who will focus on your improvements and showcase your talents through performances. I will use a variety of curriculum varying from theory (to teach you how to read your music) to vocal techniques and performance pieces. In a few months I will have your vocal range strengthened and you will play piano with more confidence. I will start with your lowest ability and work up to more difficult pieces whether in piano, voice, or both. I do not travel to private homes, and only teach in my own home studio. I ask that all students are able to read.
*** Studio Equipment ***
*** Travel Equipment ***
*** Specialties ***
I studied music with a focus on opera, classical, and musical theater but am also fond of folk and pop.
Organizing school programs and teaching classes of 12+ preschoolers songs and movement. We learn rhythm, pitch, and movement.
Teaching students from beginner level music up. Teaching piano and vocal techniques.
Rehearsed and organized preschool special programs. Coordinated plays, musical numbers, and skits.
Assisting in vocal warm ups for ensemble groups as well as soloists. Assisted musical rehearsals in the absence of director.
· Piano · In studio Anna has been wonderful with our granddaughter. She has learned a lot with Anna and will continue her lessons.
· Singing · In home Anna made me feel real comfortable. Especially important since this is my first time ever trying to sing a song so I felt scared and embarrassed. I look forward to more lessons.
· Singing · In studio Best experience so far, I felt encouraged and she was very good at speaking to me in a language I can understand because I was rustic in my music background. I believe with more lessons I can learn a lot from her about my voice and the different octaves and pitches.
· Singing · In studio Hi there Ms. Anna, I am hoping to have you as a teacher for singing lessons, but I have one request. My dad doesn't want to pay using his credit card, so is there any way we can pay using checks or cash? I would really like for you to be my singing instructor. Please email me at email@example.com as soon as you make up your mind, thank you very much! Hopefully you read this review, as I didn't know any other way to reach you.
· Singing · In studio I had my first lesson singing lesson ever as well as my first lesson with Ms. Anna yesterday. Ms. Anna is a great instructor who makes her students feel comfortable to learn, make mistakes and grow without any pressure to be perfect. She listens to what her students want from their experience and sets goals to better help you achieve them. Overall Ms.Anna is a great instructor who I would recommend to anyone wishing to learn or better themselves as a singer.
· Singing · Wonderful voice teacher for my daughter
Anna has a beautiful voice and works with my daughter on the music she wants to sing, but also encourages her work with many other different types of music as well to broaden her experience. My daughter's voice has gotten stronger, her range has increased and she has become much more confident since she has been working with Anna. She looks forward to her voice lessons every week.