My name is Andrew Huang and I am a graduate from SJSU. I was part of the dancesport team on campus; thus, I have some experiences in competitive partner dancing, mainly in American Smooth, American Rhythm, Nightclub. I have been dancing for more than 7 years, but salsa for 4 years. I am the Ballroom Director for the student organization on campus; therefore, I have some teaching experiences, as well.
I teach beginning and beginning-intermediate level. I am proficient in salsa, though I do know chacha, merengue, and two-steps. I am also a choreographer; therefore, I can also teach choreography for quinceañeras or weddings.
For my English tutoring background. I was the chief editor for a literary e-magazine that I started. I have TA for upper division English class; therefore, I have the necessary experiences to critique and to edit essay—ranging from creative writing, to academic essay, to resume writing.
Feel free to message me for information, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
· · In studio It is fun and exciting. I love it.
· Salsa Dancing · In home I am a complete newbie in dancing and Andrew was great in helping me really enjoy dancing. I highly recommend Andrew!
· Salsa Dancing · In studio First lesson was awesome. Looking forwards to the rest.
· Salsa Dancing · Online I have already taken a lot of dance classes including Salsa, but only attending irregular group classes it was hard to retain the basics and my dancing got a little sloppy. Andrew got me up to date with basic fundamentals, all through this online course. I didn't have a lot of faith in the online format at first, but Andrew quickly gave me confidence he could teach me. He carefully observed each of my movements and was patient in helping me improve little by little. My girlfriend (who has a lot of salsa background and was embarrassed to dance with me prior to my classes with Andrew) noticed a huge improvement after I took just a few classes from Andrew. Thanks so much!
· Salsa Dancing · In home I had a great first lesson with Andrew. He's an excelent teacher and I look forward to our upcoming classes!
· Salsa Dancing · In home Andrew is truly a professional!
My husband and I are both novice dancers and Andrew has made each lesson fun yet very informative. He is very easy to work with, has lots of patience and has a firm understanding of all types of dance that he teaches. I never thought my husband or I would be able to dance and use real dance moves but with Andrews help we are learning a lot and having a blast doing it. We are learning specific moves and techniques all thanks to our great instructor. I would recommend Andrew in a heartbeat.