To the potential interested student/parent:
Teaching has become a pleasant endeavor that I do with high ethical standards. I am committed to the cause of music, and to the timeless fellowship of the human spirit!
I play Piano or Guitar when accompanying my students. Please bring your songs!
*** Specialties ***
• The Voice (correcting the natural faults of the Voice, dissolving rigidity and confinement of the Voice).
• Classical PIANO training.
• Music Reading but WITH CONTENT! Not just the mere "code" of notes and rhythm, but the patterns and qualities of music regarded as movement and as character.
• Integrative training for the singer including Dramaturgy, Mimics, Declamation, FOREIGN LANGUAGES.
• Developing a well-trained governing HEARING that enables the rise of knowledge and control in music-making of all kinds.
• Poetry & Song.
*** Studio Equipment ***
My studio is located in a old Victorian house located in the Uptown neighborhood, and it features:
In Broomfield, I receive interested students in my home, at my acoustic piano.
I have been dedicated for the last 5 years to the study of the Operatic Voice, developing my soprano voice. Before that I earned two master-equivalent diplomas in music composition, and music theory. For a long time, composing songs and pieces of music, as well as studying guitar as a child, piano and percussion later, it all has been a means to further my vital singing fate, on which I persevere every day.
After-school music programs in Eagle County.