- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi I've been teaching private lessons since 1995. I am possitive , ready to help beginners as well as intermediate or advance students with all different goals. Whether you are learning for fun, getting ready for the CM test, addition or an adult, learning a new skill you are in the right place! My students develop life long love for music. Please do not hesitate to schedule a lesson.
*** Studio Equipment ***
grand piano at private in home studio w/ seating for parents
*** Specialties ***
Deep knowledge of the theory and techniques required to perform classical as well as jazz and popular works of music.
teaching piano, music theory, technic, performance to students 5-adult
Bachelors of Music,
MTAC aspires to be the recognized leader in (1) Student Programs, which make a positive impact in the quality of music education and in the lives of music students; (2) Member Programs, which inspire quality teaching, the pursuit of ongoing teacher education and member involvement with community outreach; (3) a thriving Foundation, which funds Student Programs and member needs through its investments, donations, and grants.
· Piano · In home The experience with Anahit has been great. She was very understanding of the different wants and needs associated with an adult student.
· Piano · In studio Very encouraging and positive with my young first time music student.
· Piano · In studio My son didn't start piano lessons until he was 12 years old. Miss Ana made it so comfortable for him he has never looked back and that was 3 years ago! She is patient and will call him out when she can see he has not been practicing or working on his theory, He does not want to disappoint her and so it works! She encourages students to reach their full potential and creates an environment that is fun and enjoyable.
· Piano · In home Ms. Ana is awesome!
· Piano · In studio Miss Ana has instructed my son for the past 2 yrs. She is an outstanding teacher, patient, caring and supportive. She goes the extra step to insure her students do their best! I would highly recommend her to anyone.
· Piano · In studio My daughter has been taking piano lessons with Ms. Ana for approximately 10 years and she is about to take the Level 10 CM piano test. I attribute my daughter's achievements to Ana's successful and rigorous teaching methods and her patience over the years. She has organized countless piano recitals and her undying enthusiasm for teaching has helped her to retain a group of faithful and accomplished students.
My daughter has been prepared both in the theoretical and practical aspects of piano playing. Fantastic job!