- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Amy has been teaching piano lessons for over 20 years and voice lessons for over 10 years, and is currently available to teach lessons at her studio and online. Her students have won competitions, been featured in professional theater companies, and gone on to teach others or perform themselves.
Amy received her BM and BS from BYU in 2004, her MM from U of U in 2009, and is currently working on her Doctorate degree in music (Vocal Performance & Opera Directing). As an expert in her field, Amy looks forward to helping new students achieve their goals. She is the founder of Prodigies Music Academy (PMA). PMA helps each student further DISCOVER their innate musical talents, then NURTURE those talents through quality instruction, and EXPAND those talents through further arts education and performance opportunities. Amy is committed to providing the highest quality of instruction to her students in a challenging, engaging, and fun atmosphere. She teaches all styles of voice for any levels, beginning through advanced. She teaches beginning and intermediate piano. Amy has high expectations while maintaining a fun and flexible environment.
Professor N. teaches music classes and voice lessons to university students at Dixie State University.
In addition to teaching at the University level, Professor N. is experienced in teaching all ages and abilities. As founder and director of PMA Professor N. is a capable teacher with students that love lessons and excel in their learning and abilities.
Professor N. taught hundred of students age 5-15 in choirs, musical theater plays, music and voice classes.
Advanced training in Kodaly methodology certification (3 years)
Bachelors of Music (Music Ed.) and Bachelors of Science (Elementary Ed.)
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
National Association for Music Education (NAfME), among the world’s largest arts education organizations, is the only association that addresses all aspects of music education. NAfME advocates at the local, state, and national levels; provides resources for teachers, parents, and administrators; hosts professional development events; and offers a variety of opportunities for students and teachers. The Association orchestrates success for millions of students nationwide and has supported music educators at all teaching levels for more than a century.
Since 1907, NAfME has worked to ensure that every student has access to a well-balanced, comprehensive, and high-quality program of music instruction taught by qualified teachers.
· Classical Piano · Online Although I'm only on a short break from playing piano with Amy due to motherhood and my children making it impossible to practice, I'm excited about returning as soon as I can! Amy has brought up my confidence in my playing as well as my technique. I can't wait to get back into piano lessons with her :-)
· Singing · In home I've had several voice teachers and Amy has been by far the best! I've grown more as a vocalist with her as my teacher than anyone else! She explains things in ways that makes sense and the awkward exercises she has you do really work! Whether you're female or male and want to improve, she can help you. The question isn't whether or not she's a good teacher. She's a great teacher! The question is whether or not you're willing to put in the work.