- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I have been a professional performance coach for the last 15 years. I have trained students ages 3-16 to find their true vocal, acting and musical potential. I provide a very personalized lesson plan for each student, with appropriate warm ups, expert repertoire selection from both current and classic Broadway Shows, and handpicked audition cuts. I trained as an educator of theater with Kids On Stage in Los Angeles after receiving my BA in Musical Theater. With the Atlanta School of the Performing Arts, I mentored children ages 3-16 in their performances at Walt Disney World, Carnegie Hall in New York, and the Bahamas on Royal Caribbean. My students have landed lead roles in musicals like Annie and Shrek. My husband and I run the performance company, K&A Theatricals, which is committed to producing cabarets, musicals, and cutting edge dramas. We share the stage with our students and give them the chance to shine with us and learn from us how to be professional performers.
My students have gone on to Broadway and enjoyed careers on TV. One of my students just starred as Matilda in the National Tour.
Amanda (Private Voice Coach, Musical Director, Actress) has been training and directing the next Broadway stars for the last 10 years. She trained as an educator of theater with Applause for Kids in Atlanta GA, and Kids on Stage in Los Angeles CA. As the program manager for The Atlanta School of the Performing Arts, she mentored children ages 3-16 in their performances at Walt Disney World, Phillips Arena and Six Flags over Georgia, The MTI Jr Theater Festival, Carnegie Hall in New York, and the Bahamas on Royal Caribbean. As the Director of Children’s Theater she has directed, musical directed and choreographed children ages 3-15 in classic Broadway Junior Musicals such as Seussical, Stuart Little the Musical, Music Man, Little Shop of Horrors, Sound of Music, and most recently Annie.
Amanda is a Professional Actress in Los Angeles. She specializes in character roles like "Sister Mary Amnesia" in Nunsense, but has extensive performance experience with dramatic roles like "Sister James" in Doubt. Her first performance as Annie when she was 9. She grew up as a missionary child in India,trained to be a professional actress at Shenandoah Conservatory and Huntingdon College where she earned her B.A in Musical Theater, interned in New York and Colorado, and honed her craft in the Atlanta theater Scene. In Atlanta she gained respect and acclaim with several award nominations for her over 25 roles. Favorite roles include "Louisa" in The Fantasticks, "Sister Mary Amnesia" in Nunsense, "The Witch" in Into the Woods, "Elizabeth Proctor" in The Crucible, "Lily St Regis" in Annie, "Nancy" in Oliver, "Audrey" in The Little Shop of Horrors, and "Kitty" in The Drowsy Chaperone. Her shimmering soprano, comedic timing, honesty of performance, and strong Broadway belt have thrilled audiences for 15 years. She has lived in Los Angeles for the last year with her Husband Keith Kraft and is now home in Georgia. Amanda is ready to take Hollywood and Broadway by storm and looks forward to her next theatrical adventure.
The Music Man
Stuart Little, The Musical
Broadway Baby..and Beyond
The Princess and the Cow Boy
A Chorus Line,
Little Shop of Horrors,
Once on This Island
Into the Woods
Beauty and the Beast
High School Musical
Wizard of Oz
· Singing · In home Amanda is an amazing Vocal and Acting coach. She brings out the absolute best in my 9 year old. We highly recommend her.
· Acting · In studio Amanda is an inspiring teacher who infuses confidence into her students helping them to believe that they can do it. She approaches all performances with creativity and originality. All the productions I have seen her direct have her distinct stamp. Not only is she a talented actress and singer in her own right but she is able to bring out the best in her students. I recommend her whole heartedly.
· Vocal Training · In home Amanda is a vocal coach for my 12 year old and 3 year old kids. She is great with both ages and find age appropriate songs from musical theater and other genres for them. She even finds ways for them to sing together - very cute! They both love having lessons with her.
· Audition Prep · Online Amanda is terrific to put it mildly. From second one she was beyond prepared and gave such an informative and extremely helpful lesson. It's so obvious she loves what she does and her joy bounds from her! The extra effort she goes to find the exact audition cut and song choice for her students is unbelievable. Anyone, regardless of level or ability will grow from a lesson with Amanda!