- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello everyone! My name is Alyssa, I've been teaching for about 6 years. I am experienced in many forms of teaching from opera to ACT English, I have a unique teaching style that will be fun to any age! I've taught as young as 5 and as old as 62, you can learn anything you set your mind to! It'll be fun!
I went to East Florida University for my Bachelors and the University of Kentucky for my Masters, my degree is in Vocal Music Education and General Education. As a singer myself, I have traveled all over Europe and the US which means I have picked up quite a bit of languages which is fun to teach and learn. I'm very happy to teach you, don't hesitate to follow your dreams!
I sing praise hymns privately and lead the church in collectively praising the Lord.
A certification given to me to me after training 3 students for the top music program in New York. This certifies that I teach at a professional level.
· Vocal Training · In home Alyssa taught me on general vocal instruction and it helped so much with the basic aspects of voice performance; diction, intonation, tonal memory, and sight reading
· Singing · In home Alyssa did a great job relating to my 14 year old and definitely has the gift of encouraging. Though she is young she is quite accomplished and has obviously been studying for years. Rachel came away excited about the lesson and even about her homework.
· Music Performance · In home Alyssa helped me get into my top school by helping me in voice performance and opera! She is the most talented teacher in Frankfort, she can sing wonderfully, she can speak many languages, she is very smart, and she cares about your performance! she is amazing, don't hesitate to make your dreams come true. Hire Alyssa!
· French · Online I was scared because of finals for my french class was coming up so I hired this tutor. Best thing I have ever done! She's smart, patient, happy, fun, and best of all she helped me pass my french class!
· ACT English · In studio I had a hard time with the ACT until she tutored me in English! I got a GREAT score and it's all thanks to Alyssa!
· Singing · In home She teaches based on your needs and is very patient! Don't hesitate! she's very kind, she is so funny, and she will make you have fun while learning!