For as long as I can remember, music has played a large part in my life. By the age ten, I already knew that music would be more than just a hobby for me, it would become my career. I have been singing for over 20 years, and began playing piano when I was eight years old. I received a BS in music industry studies with an emphasis on business, from the University of Colorado Denver in 2008. I have extensive experience in performance and the music industry as a business, and have had the pleasure of experiencing the local music scene first hand while playing in bands. My years of experience enables my students to learn different aspects of music from the fundamentals, to writing, and even the music industry as a business. Students should expect to quickly grasp the basic skills such as proper breathing and posture, and will start singing or playing right away. I truly enjoy sharing my love of music and the industry with my students.
*** Lesson Details ***
Music lessons should be fun but educational. I want to know what your goals are and what you would like to get out of your lessons. Each lesson will be tailored to your specific goals and situation, so that you can get the most out of our time together. Whether music is a hobby, a career path, or something in between, you can expect to learn what interests you most. We can focus strictly on your instrument, or even go beyond and talk about song writing, or the music industry.
*** Studio Equipment ***
*** Specialties ***
Singing- I specialize in the pop and rock genres, as well as show tunes.
· Piano · In studio Awesome as always!
· Piano · In home Wonderful teacher! Learning a lot and having fun. Great instruction... Kind and patient.
· Piano · In home Adriane does a great job with the kiddos, we look forward to our weekly lessons!
· Piano · In studio Adriane is a great piano teacher. My granddaughter has learned a lot and she is very happy having her as a teacher. Adriane has a lot of experience and has a lot of patience with her students.
· Piano · In studio Adriane has been working with my son on the piano for about 2 months. She has a great way with kids to get them to learn what she is teaching them, but not to get overwhelmed. We have really enjoyed our time with Adriane and look forward to learning more about the piano.
· Piano · In studio Adriane is a great teacher. She is patient and knows how to match the material and end goal to keep it challenging and show progress. The location is convenient for me to take lessons after work, late in the afternoon.
· · Great teacher.... Works wonderful with children, one on one and talking to them with patients.