A vocalist and performer with a strong musical heritage, Adia is a respected vocal director, trainer and worship leader in the Tulsa area. Her background in gospel, jazz, choral and contemporary makes her versatile and flexible to multiple singing styles and preferences. As a life coach and advisor, she incorporates unique and interactive training techniques that help a singer find their confidence, sing with strength and presence and develop a sound that is truly their own.
*** Lesson Details ***
I believe in working with my students where they are, to bring them to the place they would like to be. I customize each session and program to fit your voice, and your unique style. Lessons are creative, open and interactive. I press my students to work hard, while never doubting themselves, or what they can achieve. I'm always honest and never over or under estimate what my students can do. I'm going to challenge you to take risks and not give in to fear or doubt; and I'll be there every step of the way, empowering you with the tools you need to succeed!
*** Travel Equipment ***
I will provide keyboard if students do not have a piano in the home.
*** Specialties ***
I specialize in vocal/stage performance, beginner-intermediate singing, sight-singing, musical theater and audition preparation and performance.
Ensemble voice coach and consultant for music teams
Career and life coach for adult business professionals. Training in the areas of professional readiness, leadership skills, proficiency, reliability and basic business skills/acumen.
Vocal Director and Lead Coach for Worship Team, Choir and Special Events.
Weekly music and performance; missions and travel.
· Singing · In studio Adia made my nervous daughter feel right at ease!
· Singing · In studio I am the GrandMother and I viewed the Lesson's they are good to me. 😊
· Singing · In studio Great teacher
· Singing · In studio Great first lesson. Attentive to your goals. Looking forward to upcoming lessons!
· Singing · In studio First lesson with her was really fun. Very upbeat attitude and her instructions were easy to understand and very helpful to build a foundation. I look forward to continuing my lessons with her.
· Singing · In studio Great first lesson!!! Adia is so kind and knowledgeable, and she is GREAT with kids!! We are looking forward to many more lessons together! I would definitely recommend her!!
· Singing · In studio I had so much fun! Adia was very personable and great singer. I'm excited for my next lesson.
· Singing · In studio Was extremely helpful in finding out where I am vocally and getting me started.
· Singing · In studio Adia is a very conscientious instructor. I like someone, like her, that is truthful and helpful, trying to provide relevant information ... I appreciate both the good and bad comments on my singing meant to help me improve ... Very Good Instructor
· Singing · What an amazing experience!!!!
I have been taking lessons from Ms. Peterson for two years now and my voice has dramatically improved. Others who know me and hear me now perform express the remarkable difference in my vocal ability and skill. Now itâs no joke. You work hard but the payoff is so worth it! From pitch to tonality, to music theory and performance techniques â she trains you on all these skills but in a way that builds you up and gives you courage! After two years I still wonât stop. I still have so much more to learn. Thank you Ms. Peterson!!!!