Wesley M. has worked in film, television and theatre for the last twenty-five years after completing his actor training at PCPA Theatrefest in Santa Maria, California. He has acted all over the country including ten seasons at the Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival in New York, Portland Center Stage in Oregon, American Conservatory Theatre in San Francisco, Arkansas Rep, The Arena Stage in Washington DC, and the Arts Center Of Coastal Carolina on Hilton Head Island SC. He has taught Acting, Elements of Comedy, Improvisation at the Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival, The Inner Circle Theatre in Los Angeles, Voice and Speech at East/West Players. His play The Good Life was produced by The Empty Space in Bakersfield Ca in 2009. He has appeared on over thirty television shows and nearly as many motion pictures.
Actor and taught Elements Of Comedy and was Mentor to apprentice company.
An American labor union representing over 160,000 film and television principal and background performers, journalists, and radio personalities worldwide.
Actors' Equity Association, founded in 1913, is the labor union that represents more than 49,000 Actors and Stage Managers in the United States. Equity seeks to advance, promote and foster the art of live theatre as an essential component of our society.
· Speaking Voice · Online Wesley is just wonderful. I felt comfortable with him as soon as we met and I learned so much in just the first 30 minutes. And I already feel so much more confident that my speaking engagement will rock now that I have Wesley as my coach!
· Child Acting · Online AMAZING first session😊 The exchanges between Wes and Jenna were flawless...almost like two people that sparked up a conversation where they left off!! He acknowledged Jenna's dreams and goals and had experienced insight to provide! Jenna is looking forward to working on her assignments and lesson #2!!!
· Acting · In studio It was great. He found a monologue for me with out me asking for it. He is very professional and he gives a lot of tips.
· Improv Acting · In studio I've taken a few Improv classes with Wes, and let me say, they have been the most beneficial Improv classes for my career. Each exercise Wes used was not only fun, but helpful in strengthening my overall acting skills. He uses his knowledge to best benefit each student regardless of class size. His extensive knowledge of the craft can only help you, whether for stage or film. There's a sense of freedom that Wes helped me find in creating characters, navigating a scene, and preparing for auditions. I noticed incredible growth of my skills after taking just a few classes. I would highly encourage any actor to attend his class!!
· Improv Acting · In studio Wesley is a fantastic teacher. His extensive experience with acting is immediately apparent in both his knowledge and skills. His ability as a teacher meant that in a sizable class I still received consistent attention. He makes the process of learning completely comfortable and enjoyable, and he has a lot to teach.
He's also hilarious, which never hurts.
· Makeup · Online High school theatre teachers are required to know a lot about the entire craft of theatre. . .but we can't know everything - and that's where Wes comes in. For me, Wes has coached Shakespearean speeches and taught a workshop on makeup for the stage. Both lessons were taught via FaceTime and were extremely effective. My students received top notch advice and instruction that was delivered in a manner that balanced professional, expert, and charming. . .they keep talking about Wes! Wes isn't just there for the lesson time, though. Like a great teacher should, he prepares in advance and follows up after. His attention to detail is excellent. I look forward to working with Wes in the future and recommend him without reservation and with enthusiasm.
· Acting · In studio Wes is not only an extraordinarily accomplished actor, he's a terrific instructor. I've never worked with anyone so versatile and dedicated. His experience and insight helped me improve on the skills I already have, and develop those I did not. Plus, he's funny and a pleasure to be around. 5 stars, indeed.