- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Tiffany Jaide H.- Writer, Director, Actress and Producer ( HighSi Films ), Private Acting Coach, and MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS SURVIVOR
Tiffany has been acting for over fifteen years and wrote and directed her first production at age fifteen. While in Indiana she not only performed in community theatres but also at Indiana Repertory theatre at a young age. After training and performing with Asante Children's Theatre, Pike Performing Prevention Troupe, Indiana Repertory theatre, Footlite Theatre Company, and doing many upon many plays and musicals and even films she decided off to New York she would go. Ms Tiffany studied at American Musical and Dramatic Academy where she further trained in Acting, Theatre History, Shakespeare, Television and film and even Stage Combat. Some of her regional stage credits include: Measure for Measure, Romeo and Juliet, Civil Wrongs, Macbeth, King John, Our Town, Zora Tales.
Film, TV, Theater Actor/ Director
"official selection of the 2009 BEVERLY HILLS FILM FESTIVAL"
"HONORABLE MENTION of the 2012 CALIFORNIA FILM AWARDS"
"official selection of the 2013 BEVERLY HILLS FILM FESTIVAL"
"official selection of the 2014 BEVERLY HILLS FILM FESTIVAL"
'official selection of the 2014 GLENDALE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL"
"official selection of the 2015 LOS ANGELES CINEFEST"
· Acting · In home Tiffany is very skilled and proficient at her profession. She is also exceptional at being able to translate and communicate those core competencies and techniques to her students in such a manner that there are specific exercises identified to encourage them to learn, practice and refine their developing skills and talent. My nephew's dramatic presentation has grown significantly during his time of being coached and trained by Tiffany. I would recommend Tiffany, without reservation, as an instructor to anyone who is serious about advancing his or her acting skills.
· · don't know her yet but, i know she is going to be COOL!!!.