- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Nikolai has been teaching acting in Los Angeles since 1998. He has trained, and worked with a number of successful actors including, Paul Walker (Fast and Furious) , Tyler Hoechlin (Teen Wolf), Charlie Hofheimer ( 24 The Legacy ), Jaime Murray (Dexter) Diane Farr (Numbers) and many more. In his teachings Nikolai emphasizes the best principles and ideas of european acting techniques. He believes that acting should always be a joyful and creative process, not a tedious labor.
Workshop on Avant Garde Russian Theater and Acting Techniques
· Acting · In studio I have never studied with anyone that holds a candle to Nikolai. He has taught me a technique I can rely on no matter the circumstances, and he has always pushed me to go further than I thought possible. I consider him my mentor in acting and whether you are pursuing TV, film or theater, he is your guy.
· Film and TV Acting · In studio Nikolai is the best teacher I've ever had. By far. Whether going on an audition, or prepping for a film/tv, Nikolai has given me the tools to be fully prepared and at my best. I'm able to listen, see, connect, react, and just be completely comfortable in my body while acting more than ever as a result of his teaching methods. No gimmicks, tricks, or shortcuts - you'll learn have to have full, genuine experiences in your acting. It's a wonderful thing.
· Acting · In studio This is really a thorough journey into the art and craft of acting at its best. It is engrained in one of the original contributors of acting Michael Chehkov with a contemporary interpretation. It is very difficult to find this kind of a real REAL nature of acting kind of class. True learning experience. It is so specific in its technique and due to the nature of the small class you are given full attention. I took so much away from this class, that will stay with me forever!
· Acting · In studio Nikolai teaches the Chekhov technique which I have found to be the absolute best, most expressive, most accessible acting technique. He is a gifted teacher who helps you reach your own personal goals with acting. I found working with him was one of the best career moves I've ever made.
· Acting · In studio What I love about Nikolai is that he's just as passionate as the students. He brings enthusiasm and a wealth of knowledge. I took his on camera acting class and for the first time I felt that acting and acting on camera weren't two different things. It was a true acting class with camera technique. I definitely recommend this class to people out there starting out in tv/film or who want to brush up. He suits all levels.
· Acting · In studio I have been acting for 25 years and have studied with more teachers than I can count. I have been studying with Nikolai consistently for nearly 10 years. That action says more than words but suffice it to say he is the best acting teacher I have come across. I have seen my work deepen and my employment increase in the time since I began studying with Nikolai.
· · The best coach and technique I have ever experienced, I would recommend Nikolai to any actor that is serious about their craft
· Acting · In studio 'Hollywood' is filled to overflowing with charlatans and manipulative liars who excel at exploitation and producing nothing but excuses. Nikolai Guzov is an oasis of integrity and one of the rare human beings in LA that is worth a considerable investment of time and energy. Contrary to popular opinion, the art of acting is not for the lazy, weak or stupid, and there are no shortcuts. The closest thing to a shortcut is to study with a great teacher and there are few teachers on the planet who have the patience and the insight that Nikolai has. If you are ready to really get your hands dirty and get to work, then waste no more time and get to Nikolai's class.
· Acting · In studio Nikolai is very knowledgable, present, playful, articulate, thoughtful and nurturing. His philosophy and techniques really help to build natural and lifelike characters. His teaching style helps you discover new characters and breath life into them. He teaches the technique and once you learn it you can move on or continue to exercise your craft and hone your skills with him. Working with Nikolai has taken my acting confidence and ability to the next level. I wish I had gone to him sooner.