- Teaches students:
- Ages 5 to 75 and special needs
- Teaching since:
• Freelance Dancer/Artist with more than 5 years of experience.
• Born and raised in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Have lived and trained in Spain for many years, now living in New York.
• Spanish is my first language, but I also speak English, Portuguese and French.
• My classes are FUN and if you want to work with a real teacher who can DESIGN a CLASS just FOR YOU, I am the teacher you are looking for!
Example: I can teach you only tap ("zapateo") lessons, or specific rhythm lessons if that's what you're interested in ...or I can help you to gain movement expressions and balance when doing your turns, etc... Anything that you want to focus I will be more than happy to help!!
We use Spanish Flamenco music in class, and also different types of music to understand rhythm theory and to connect more with the Spanish culture and as well with the student culture.
In some specific cases we may have live guitar and "cante" on class.
Class always begins with a warm up and then the lesson.
***Open to group and Individual classes. Depending on request.***
Teaching Flamenco Dance is a true passion and joy.
*** Whatever your goals are with Flamenco Dance, I can help you get there!
Get in touch any time to tell me about your goals.
All gender and all levels are more than welcome. ***
¡Nos vemos pronto!
(See you soon!)