- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
First off, welcome to my page. If you've made it this far you're headed in the right direction. To begin with, let me tell you a bit about myself. I am a 28 year-old attorney. Don't let the legal education fool you though, I tend to dabble in a little bit of everything. Before I decided to study law I was a collegiate football player at Texas Tech University and was part of the most successful team in the school's history. I gained both my undergraduate and law degree while at Texas Tech and have continued to engage in self-education as well as educating others. I would love to get to know a bit about you and answer any of your questions about my experiences both academically or athletically. I intend to make each tutoring session fun and will sculpt them to fit your needs and learning style. Hope to hear from you soon!
I work in criminal law and handle misdemeanor level cases. I use my advocacy skills to select juries and try cases as well as negotiate plea deals with defense counsel.
This program requires advanced research techniques with 30 extra hours of instruction.
The National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS) is an honors organization that recognizes and elevates high achievers. NSCS provides career and graduate school connections, leadership and service opportunities and gives out a million dollars in scholarships annually. NSCS members are deeply committed to scholarship, leadership and service and as a result, are impacting their campus and local communities every day.
· Public Speaking · Online My experience with Michael has been fantastic. I needed his help to sharpen my interview skills and he was just what the doctor ordered. He does a thorough homework, has very keen observation and provides some useful tips. Highly recommend him.
· Basketball · In home My son was reluctant to play basketball and take lessons but Michael made it fun and Jordan really improved. Thanks Coach Michael.
· Public Speaking · Online A great public speaking teacher! Highly recommended.
· Basketball · In home Michael was great with my 8 year old son, he enjoyed the lesson thoroughly!
· Life Coaching · Online Michael is a very genuine and honest person. I had him for life coaching, and I highly recommend him to other clients. He is easy to talk to; he does not judge others. He is extremely motivating and intelligent. I am positively changing day by day because of his enthusiasm to help me.