- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Music is what feelings sound like..Dance is what Music looks like. :)
Feeling is the key to Musicality and Movement. I can Teach any Hip-Hop Music/Dance Video Choreography that you like, but I prefer to be myself. ^_^
We are powerful beyond measure ! :o]
10 Years of Dance/Choreography
Los Angeles Senior High School Dance Production '07 - '13
North Torrance High School Dance Program '13 - Present
I Create Crazy Memorable Fun Dances.
Sometimes Hype, Sometimes Artistic ^_^
Hip-Hop Dance Styles:
New Jack Swing
***I also specialize in Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber, Usher, Missy Elliot, & Chris Brown style Choreography.
*I teach @ LA High Memorial Park = Outdoor(in Nature) :)
· Choreography · In studio Kenneth is incredibly patient, clear, and inspiring. When I was slow to pick up certain steps, he broke them down for me. Each session is so fun! I have learned a lot from Kenneth and I look forward to learning more.
· Choreography · In studio Made lessons fun for my son and was very nice!!
· Hip Hop Dance · In studio First lesson went very well! Can already tell that I'll be making major progress soon. Looking forward to the next lesson.
· Hip Hop Dance · In studio Kenneth is a great dancer, amazing teacher, as well as, a very passionate person in his craft. After only a few sessions, Kenneth was able to instill a sense of confidence in my 14 year old daughter, by being patient and helping her develop the basic core skills from a beginner point of view. I highly recommend Kenneth !
· Dance · Had multiple classes with Kenneth now and I'm very pleased with the results and service. Looking forward to more training!
· Hip Hop Dance · In studio Great first lesson. Up beat and fun. Ken is a great instructor. Takes time to teach. If anything, I would rather have the lesson in a studio so that I can see what I am doing. Hard to dance on grass. I trip with the ground being uneven.
· Dance Choreography · In studio Kenneth is such a great instructor and will have so much patience for his students. He'll definitely be there for you and work with your schedule which is perfect for me since I'm always busy. Kenn knows so many styles from hip hop to krump to contemporary and etc. lol.....plus he works with different levels from beginner to advance and different ages as well. I always have fun dancing with him plus he'll definitely work you out!🤘🏽😁🤘🏽😁👏🏼
· Hip Hop Dance · In studio Really great instruction great energy looking forward to more lessons
· Hip Hop Dance · My friends and I hired Kenneth to choreograph a surprise 90's hip hop routine for a friend's wedding. When we first met him, he was very welcoming and energetic. Which made us beginners feel at ease. He incorporated the type of music and moves we wanted. He mixed the music and also made sure the choreography was in sync with the music. He's very patient and made sure we got the routine before moving onto the next steps. The fact there were 3 of us he had to teach, he was willing to work with each of our schedules. I *highly* recommend Kenneth as a choreographer. He has lots of passion for what he does and you can tell by the way he dances. We love our routine and we hope to make Kenneth proud when we finally dance at the wedding. Thank you for your patience in teaching us.
· Dance · In studio I love Ken. He teaches me even an naive beginner to have passion about dancing!!