- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate
- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+
- Teaching since:
I am a gospel pianist, organist, and vocalist. I have over 20 years of experience in performing and teaching. I have a bachelor in music, concentration in theory and cooositiin from Montclair State University. Music is my passion and I want to share that spoon with others. I believe there is a song in all of us, I want to help you so that the world can hear yours.
● As Head of the Music department, oversee and manage all aspects of the department.
● Write original songs for choirs and other groups to perform.
● Plan music for all services, play organ/piano for church services.
Taught K-4 general, instrumental and vocal music at Roseville Avenue School.
● Prepared, arranged and conducted annual winter and Spring concerts.
● Instructed students in music theory, composition, music appreciation, and provided vocal and
instrumental lessons on the recorder and guitar.
Kellon was what I hoped for; he plays and sings well- my music and his. We warmed up, then practiced some of my chorus music with him singing tenor to my alto, then we recorded the alto to Steal Away and the chorus to The A Train for me to learn. Perfect. Will be a big challenge to sing alto against a strong tenor.+ Read More
AWESOME LESSONS!! Learned a lot especially being he is gospel singer. Great experience
I have listened to your videos. I think I could learn a lot from you. The repertoire I am working with is not gospel, but we could look it over.