- Levels Taught:
- Elementary, Middle School, High School, College
- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+
- Teaching since:
My name is Junia and I'm highly motivated and enthusiastic with outstanding teaching experience. Able to plan, prepare and deliver lessons that will help you learn in a fun environment. I hold an Advanced National Tutor Certificate, proficient in a plethora of teaching expertise, possess an excellent communication and lateral thinking skills as well as a clear diction and highly confident demeanor.
• Conducted group and one-on-one settings to address individual needs.
• Identified the needs of learners and if necessary adapted course content and delivery style to meet their needs.
• Improved students' classroom performance with one-on-one tutoring.
• Developed reading, writing, speaking and listening skills in students.
• Prepared students for exams and oral presentations in their English classes.
• Conducted activities that target confidence, perception, vocabulary building, pronunciation practice and grammar.
• Tutored students in subject areas in which they required assistance.
• Utilized a wide range of teaching methods depending on student's level of comprehension.
• Delivered excellent course materials that greatly improved student’s knowledge.
• Ensured learning environment were comfortable and made to assist students develop an effective study skills.
• Developed and provided differentiated instruction to support student academic growth.
• Created lesson plans, review worksheets, and practice tests to prepare students for weekly tests.
Great instructor. Makes learning fun.
Great teacher. But, more than that, she makes learning fun! And i feel good.
First session was great my daughter said she was excited and appreciated the help!
I was having a lot of problems with illustrator specially the pen tool, but Junia makes it so easy for me to understand. She's the best and I enjoyed her classes.
I had fun learning with Junia, she is patient and knowledgeable.
Junia is my daughter's favorite tutor. My daughter was having hard time with her math, now she's one of the best in her class. Thanks to Junia
je la recommande car elle est super comme prof