- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Holly has been a casting director for 15 years and a professional actor and acting teacher for almost 20 years.
She has auditioned thousands of actors over the past 15 years for commercials and feature films. The film she cast last year, Chasing Ghosts, is currently making it’s rounds on the film festival circuit. She also runs sessions for PR Casting in Chicago who casts for television series, commercials, and feature films.
She began teaching in grad school where she received her Master of Fine Arts degree in Acting and hasn’t stopped teaching since. She has taught at universities, colleges, independent acting schools, and private lessons over the span of 19 years. Teaching is her first love and she strives to create a supportive, encouraging environment for actors to let down their guard while also teaching them to take bigger risks and make more specific choices. She is also available for business & goal setting sessions for actors in addition to on-camera coaching.
A casting director for 13 years for the largest production company in middle TN casting commercials, industrials, and films. I also have freelanced for 15 years as a casting director for commercials, films, industrials, music videos, and television. Casting resume available upon request.
Have taught acting classes & workshops for almost 20 years. Teaching resume available upon request.
Have been acting professionally for 20 years. Acting resume available upon request.
· Acting · In studio Holly is awesome. She shows great patience with me and with each session, she creates an environment filled with fun and positive reinforcement.
· Acting · Online My Daughter loved her first lesson, she can't wait to get her new scripts to practice. She loves Holly!
· Theater Acting · In studio I am so happy I decided to take lessons with Holly. She is not only incredibly accommodating when it comes to meeting up, but I've also learned so much from her! She both challenges and encourages me in the rehearsal space and helps me to think outside the box. Every time I have a coaching session with her, I feel so much more confident in the audition room. Holly has also aided me in choosing monologues that best represent me and the different types of roles that I audition for. She has provided me with wisdom and insight about the business in general, and I'm so thankful for her influence.