Courtney P. is a Talent, Acting, and Performance Coach in the Orlando area. As a 25 year industry veteran, she specializes in T.V. & Film, Commercial and Stage Technique. She graduated from The American Musical and Dramatic Academy in New York City. Having worked as an Actress, Singer, Talent Agent, Director and Coach, Courtney has worked with some of the industries' top casting directors!
Whether you are a beginner, developing new skills, or a professional, perfecting your craft, one-on-one coaching provides the attention and personalization needed to succeed in one of the most competitive industries.
Many of the techniques Courtney uses are also successful in helping non- actors achieve career and personal goals.
Recent Talent Projects Include:
"The Voice", Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Delta Dental, Mercedes Benz, Publix, Bright House, Parenting Magazine, "Rent", Capitol One, Holiday Inn, Feature Films and more!
My philosophy is that Talent Coaching should be uniquely catered to each student. Coaching should be personalized to individual learning styles, utilizing a unique approach for each individual actor.
Acting is a competitive industry; it takes hard work and dedication. Having the correct training can help set you apart from the competition and better prepare you for the Industry!
*** Lesson Details ***
All lesson plans are tailored to your experience and skill level, many of the areas that can me worked on are the following:
- Audition Technique
- Monologue Selection
- Perfecting the Monologue for Auditions
- Cold Reading
- Taking Direction
- Personalized Coaching and Taping for Casting Director Requests
Fundamentals of Acting:
- Scene Study in Film, Television, and Stage Plays
- Commercial Technique
- Character Breakdown
- Script Analysis
- Agent Submissions and Interviews
- Understanding Castings (a look at the in's and out's)
- Selecting the Best Photographer for Your Needs
Benefits for Everyone:
- Public Speaking
- Improved Memory
*** Studio Equipment ***
Video Camera and Copy
*** Travel Equipment ***
*** Specialties ***
Perfecting the Monologue for Auditions
Personalized Coaching and Taping for Casting Director Requests
Scene Study in Film, Television, and Stage Plays
Agent Submissions and Interviews
Understanding Castings (a look at the in's and out's)
Overcoming Stage Fright
• Ran TV/FILM Division of the agency
• Ran Children's Division of the agency
• Worked with top casting directors in the nation booking talent on projects
• Met and assessed all potential talent coming thru the agency
• Primary Talent Liaison for agency
• Booking talent on projects, including SAG, AFTRA, and AEA
• Creating new client relationships with agency/maintaining established client relationships
• Talent coaching
• Talent Management (checking in with talent, making sure all materials are up to date, assessing for TV/Film potential
· Acting ·
Courtney is an amazing, talented, all around phenomenal coach. She not only teaches you how to become a better actor, she inspires you to go after your goals as one. Accurately preparing you for every audition and helping you step out of your comfort zone with a new challenge every week. Courtney teaches with passion, motivation and she really cares. I'd recommend her to any aspiring actor out there, she truly is brilliant!