- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 7 to 21
Chelsea C. has her BFA in Performing Arts from the Savannah College of Art and Design. She is the founder and head teacher for the Upstream Acting Group which has produced 3 stage productions for children ages 5- 16.
She has worked consistently as a professional actress for 10 years with huge success in over 14 episodes of HBO/Cinemax's Banshee, as well as a recurring role on Showtime's Homeland, just to name a few. She can be seen in various national commercials, including Union Bank, Shoney's Restaurants, UPS, Busch Gardens, and Stanton Optical Eye Wear. She is classically trained in Shakespeare, Meisner, and Stanislavski. She has performed in an off Broadway review in NYC, as well as had multiple back up choice options for large leading roles in major blockbuster films, including Footloose, What to Expect When You Are Expecting, and The Collection. Chelsea is represented by Atlanta Models and Talent in Atlanta, GA.
She has ran multiple half marathons, a marathon, and a triathlon.
Her clients have had great success thus far losing over 85 pounds between the two of them in just 7 months!
She has a love for cooking from scratch and her favorite food to bake is macaroons. She has been a private chef for 3 long term clients.
She was on a state championship tennis team 3 years running and played for 8 years. She also played travel softball for 10 years.
***PLEASE NOTE*** In Studio Sessions will only be available for children ages 5-18 and they must be accompanied by an adult for at least the first session.
***For all in person weight loss and nutrition sessions all ages will meet in an agreed upon park location***
• Work industrial, commercial, voice over, television, promo, film and indie on-camera work.
• Demonstrated expertise in copy, memorization, and improvisation.
• Have worked on over 20 professional sets, with excellent reviews.
member of SAG-AFTRA
An American labor union representing over 160,000 film and television principal and background performers, journalists, and radio personalities worldwide.
· Stage Performance · In studio Since September our daughter has been taught by Miss Chelsea through an after school drama program and other workshops. Under Chelsea's guidance our daughter has blossomed with a passion for drama. Chelsea is committed and prepared for lessons. We've seen her encourage each child in a gentle but firm way that makes it educational but super fun! I highly recommend Chelsea as a theater/stage teacher.
· Acting · In studio It was one of the best decisions I've ever made to take lessons from Chelsea. I've learned so much. She is truly the best acting instructor I've ever had!
· Child Acting · In studio Chelsea is amazing! She took my daughter who was not really sure about being in a play and now, because of Chelsea she has the acting bug and is getting ready to try out for her second musical in one year!!! My other daughter who is in 1st grade loved being on stage! LOVED it. Chelsea made it fun, and my girls feel in love with it. They admire Chelsea and her way of teaching these kids are amazing!!! My oldest is 11 and youngest is 6. We are very luck to have crossed paths with Chelsea and look forward to more musicals!!!
· Weight Loss · Online Chelsea is one of the most magnificent people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. She's extremely supportive, and she's always willing to make time for you when you need her! I look forward to seeing her at every meeting, and went into each one knowing she would make my day immensely better. She's extremely positive, flexible, and knowledgeable. I learned so much from her, and I would recommend her to anyone!
· Child Acting · In studio Chelsea is absolutely an amazing teacher. Her patience and love for children makes her top notch. My daughter loves her, respects her and says "I want to go to drama everyday with Mrs. Chelsea. We love her!!!
· Acting · My daughter Lillie absolutely loves Miss Chelsea!
· Acting · Online My daughter just completed her first lesson with Chelsea. She was very nervous and extremely shy. Chelsea put her at ease by the end of the lesson. She is very excited for her lesson next week.
· Acting · In home My daughter took acting lessons from Chelsea this year and she was wonderful! She works great with teenagers, and really gave it her all. She was flexible in scheduling and respectful of the time frame we were on. We are very appreciative of all her help and knowledge.
· Acting · Online “I feel that the classes my daughter has taken with Chelsie have helped her with her understanding of hoarding into her acting skills. Chelsie is extremely professional, knowledgeable and cheerful”. We cannot wait to see what else she helps my daughter accomplish. Thanks Chelsie!!!
· Acting · In studio Chelsea has been a wonderful acting instructor for my daughter. She covers what my daughter will need to know for her future in acting and really helps her understand what she needs to do. She also does more than just teach, she has been invaluable to different resources and really has my daughter's best interest in mind with everything she does. My daughter is more outgoing and not afraid to be silly in front of others anymore. She can't wait to do more acting because of Chelsea's teaching and support.