I have found a lot of success in assisting people to break through life's roadblocks and move on towards greater joy and satisfaction in their lives. I am eager to help you too.
Adell received her Masters Degree in Marriage, Family and Child Counseling from Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA. She is an ordained minister through the Abundant Life Ministerial Association, in Roseville, CA where she was the Counseling Director for 10 years. Adell has been an Adjunct professor with Epic Bible College, Sacramento, teaching counseling courses. Mrs. G. is a capable counselor and teacher to both young and old. She brings humor and transparency to her counseling and has a testimony that many can relate to.
“As both a college professor and counselor, Adell demonstrates wisdom and compassion. Her guidance and advice is strong, intelligent and biblically based.”
Tana Aivaz Colburn, college professor and Angel Award winning television producer
“Adell is a woman who possesses an awesome store of insight, compassion, and firmness. I believe she is a person who has a unique story to tell and I highly recommend her as a speaker.” Pastor Roy Davis, Abundant Life Fellowship
Mercy Ministries is a residential home for girls ages 14-29, who are working to overcome issues such as eating disorders, substance abuse, sexual, emotional and physical abuse, self image, abandonment and any life issue preventing them from attaining a fulfilling life.
Providing pastoral counseling to children, teens, young marrieds, individuals and couples. Taught life skills seminars on Anger, Depression, Grief, Marriage, and Purity.
Assisted families and individuals in their preparation for and recovery from the loss of loved ones.
Mentoring teens through some of life's greatest decision making times.
Community Chaplain Academy
This is a two year program in ministerial studies.
· Life Coaching · Online Adell was great! She listened so well, let me talk out what I needed - her perspective, encouragement, and information, was incredibly valuable. She helped me with some key decisions that I was needing to make and helped me to stay on track with some areas of my life that I really wanted to improve in. I feel like she is a good friend! She is amazingly kind and caring!
· Life Coaching · Online Adell has been helping me get my ideas, thoughts, and life in order. She understands how people think and is knowledgeable in different ways and methods to get things done. She has no problem with me emailing her various thoughts to discuss in future meetings and is always extremely kind and understanding. I highly recommend signing up for meetings with her, especially if you're feeling lost.
· Life Coaching · In studio Adell is a skilled counselor that assisted me through a difficult season of my life. She is extremely kind and caring. Adell's strength is her insightfulness and her wisdom and she is able to coach someone to overcome issues and determine their mental road blocks. Adell is self-less and a strong encourager - she truly cares about people and wants them to succeed in all their endeavors. Although her spirit is sweet and gentle, she has the ability to hold people accountable. I highly endorse Adell as a life coach.
· Life Coaching · In home Adell is the most genuine and helpful person I know. She really takes the time to listen and get to know people. She gives sincere advice from the position of a friend. She is the quintessence of compassion and she is one of the strongest women I know. Her selflessness and love for people is evident in everything she does and I have been blessed with the opportunity to get to know her over the past couple of years.
· Life Coaching · Online I have been working with her for several years and
Adell has helped me to sort thru the details of my life, and focus on
what I need to do right now to move forward in my goals. And My personal goal
was to get out of debt. She helped me to focus on a step by step process for paying off my debts to live debt free and therefore more stress free!
She is not a financial planner, more like a friend.
She is very easy to talk to, and never judgmental. She is also a Marriage & Family trained therapist.