- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I spent two decades of my professional life teaching English in Germany, authoring and co-authoring textbooks for the English classroom.
During my stay in the US, I had the opportunity to develop curricula for teaching German in public schools as well as private schools and wrote articles in the field of German literature. Undoubtedly, my academic background (MA in German and English and a Ph.D. in the field of education) helps me to provide solid work for my students.
What is my approach? First of all, I listen carefully, very carefully. I believe it is important for an excellent job to know precisely what my client wants to accomplish. Understanding this is the prerequisite to give good advice, guidance and then, of course, a plan, a kind of strategy to follow in order to reach these goals.
There is no dogma; there is only one main criterion: success.
Teaching German I and German II to students
Teaching courses of English as a Second Language at all levels
Teaching 9th - 12th-grade high school students German 1 - 3, English all levels, ESL all levels.
English Language Arts Specialist with following assignments:
Developing instructional material for the English classroom, grades 3 - 12 (BA level); research in the field of linguistics; authoring and co-authoring of textbooks of English for the public school system.
Lifelong validity to teach English as a Second Language
Lifelong validity to teach German
Lifelong validity to teach English
This is a Teacher Certification issued by the German government, represented by the Federal State of Berlin.
The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL) is dedicated to the improvement and expansion of the teaching and learning of all languages at all levels of instruction. ACTFL is an individual membership organization of more than 12,000 language educators, students, and administrators.
TESOL International Association’s mission is to advance professional expertise in English language teaching and learning for speakers of other languages worldwide.
· German · Online Great first lesson. Wolfgang made me feel very comfortable and I am convinced will be able to take me to the next level in my journey to learn the German language.
· German · Online Wolfgang was top notch. He understood and catered to both my learning needs and my chaotic schedule. His knowledge of the German language and its history only exists from a native speaker, and his skill with instruction only comes from decades of experience. Lessons were always informative and fun!
· German · Online My 12 year old son really enjoys his lessons with Wolfgang and looks forward to them every week. He doesn't need reminding or encouraging to study because he's so excited about learning the language. Wolfgang makes it fun!
· German · Online Wolfgang is an excellent instructor with an enthusiasm for teaching and the language. Highly recommend him as an instructor!
· German · Online Wolfgang is extremely knowledgeable and intelligent. He has an effective teaching style and will happily clarify questions along the way. He has done a great job assessing my current ability and guiding me forward towards accurate application of the German language. He is reliable and offers praise and encouragement consistently. I have truly enjoyed my German lessons with Wolfgang and appreciate his warmth, patience and expertise!
· German · Online Wolfgang did a great job assessing my prior knowledge of German and gave clear instruction on his objectives. He has a wonderful sense of humor and is patient and knowledgeable. So far so good!
· German · Online We have been working with Wolfgang for about five weeks now. He is always very well-prepared for each lesson, with a clear goal in mind. He does a great job of adding humor to keep my nine year old son engaged in this new and not always easy language! I chose Wolfgang because German is his mother-tongue and he has extensive teaching experience with a range of ages. I have not been disappointed- he pays careful attention to cultivating accent, which is important and the best part of having a native speaker for a teacher.
· German · Online Mr. Soldan is a fantastic teacher and tutor. He has helped so much and I would recommend him to anyone looking to learn German online.
· German · Online Really good instructor.
· German · Online In my opinion, Herr Professor Soldan is an outstanding teacher. Thank you.