- Teaches students:
- Ages 20+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
Things to know about me as an LSAT Tutor:
1. Prior to our first session, it's important that we meet to decide if we're a fit. If you don't think I can help you, or if I don't think I can help you, guess what: we're both right! You can't learn that for sure from reading a profile online.
2. I'm the only 1-on-1 Treasure Valley LSAT tutor that I know of. I only do lessons face-to-face. I want my customers to know exactly who they're working with.
3. I don't teach a specific strategy; I teach what works for each of my students. I scored a 170 on my LSAT (97th percentile). The strategies that worked for me may not be the strategies that will work for you, but together we can find those that will.
4. I took the LSAT in February of 2017, but I have been tutoring ACT and SAT for over 6 years, so I am familiar with adapting to students' needs.