- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi there! My name is Jinko and I can't wait to meet you! I was born and raised in Tochigi, Japan.
I have been teaching Japanese since I moved to America in 2001. Currently, I teach Japanese at community college and home. Also, I teach at Saturday school in Bethesda, MD. At the same time, I am raising 3 children as a bilingual.
I earned B.A. and certified in Japan as a teacher. 11 years of experience as a public school teacher gave me a joy to see children's success and achievement. Learning is fun! Not only children, but adults too, can have fun to learn something new. My role is to help and support them to achieve their goal.
Because I use both languages, I can teach it efficiently, explain details, and provide some useful tips. I am very good at finding what kind of learning style they prefer and make a comfortable atmosphere. I am very confident that I can provide high quality lessons and make you satisfied.
· Japanese · Online Great first class! Jinko is very patient and helpful, especially when I struggle. Even though it was just the first class, I feel like I learned a lot already. I now see why she is rated a student favorite. I highly recommend her! (:
· Japanese · Online The lesson went so smoothly! She wasted no time in diving right into the lesson, which was wonderful. I am so appreciative! She took the time to call me the day before to get a feel for my Japanese level and created a corresponding custom plan. She already seems like a wonderful teacher and a lovely person- and this is just after one lesson! I am highly impressed. =)
· Japanese · Online
· Japanese · Online Just finished my first lesson with Jinko!! I learned a lot and I'm excited for out next lesson. She was very patient but knew when to encourage me to try the things I was unsure of. Honestly the best experience I have had so far trying to learn a language.
· Japanese · Online Dear Sir/Madame,
I just completed my first class with Ms. Jinko H.
It was a GREAT CLASS!!!
She is a very skilled, very patient instructor. Her method of presentation was very professional. She is a very effective communicator.
I'm already preparing for my next class.
· Japanese · In studio I took classes both in a group and individually with Ms. Jinko all throughout highschool, and they were always engaging and fun. She was incredibly patient, and always seemed to enjoy teaching no matter how crazy some of the classes could get. The 1-on-1 conversational classes were my favorite. After taking some of this classes, I was successfully able to hold conversations with some of my visiting guests from Japan. I also recently spent a month in Japan, and felt that learning Hiragan and Katakana and other basic Japanese in Ms.Jinko's classes definitely helped prepare me for the experience.
· Japanese · In studio It has been a couple years since I had Jinko-san as a language instructor; due to scheduling (mine, not hers). The purpose for me to study the language was because I had an opportunity to visit a relative who was living in Japan for a short term and I wanted to have a basic understanding of the language and culture. With her instruction I was able to communicate a little with the people there, and I was able to read in Hiragana and Katakana, which I found to be extremely useful.
Jinko-san is very passionate about the Japanese language and has a gift in teaching the subject matter in such a way as to make memorable and entertaining.
If I ever have the opportunity to visit Japan again; or if my busy schedule ever clears up; I would definitely like to learn more Japanese from Jinko-san.
· Japanese · In home Truly excellent learning experience. I first enrolled in one of Jinko sensei's community college courses, which was too easy for me, but engaging Jinko-sensei as a private tutor ended up being the perfect solution! Scheduling is flexible, she explains lessons in an interesting and understandable way. The best are the conversations-- they are informative, insightful, fun, and challenge your listening and speaking without overwhelming you. I look forward to every class!
· Japanese · In home I've been a student of Jinko-san for nearly two years. Jinko-san has been patient, is adept at explaining things (I ask a LOT of questions!), and works at my pace. She is friendly and is genuinely passionate about teaching the language.
I look forward to my one-on-one classes with her every week. I would definitely recommend her to anyone interested in learning Japanese.
· Japanese · In studio I enrolled and completed Sensei Hanson's Elementary Japanese class in 2012. Learning the language from her was an authentic and informative experience as she is a native speaker of Japanese. I went on to certifying in the JLPT exam and continue to seek higher levels of certification. Sensei Hanson has influenced me to study Japanese.