- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I am a senior student at Queens College, I have experience on tutoring and teaching math.
For computer programming, I have made lots of basic programs to help you understand c++ and java. I taught students with stuff like loops, functions, and so on, help you to build your fundamental understanding of this particular language.
Hopefully my experience section will give you better understand about me.
Location will be discussed.
The core idea of Teals is Computer Science for every High School. As a member of this wonderful organization, my responsibility is to actually go to assigned high school and help classroom teacher to teach computer science. Classroom teachers do not have the necessary CS background, but by the help of Teals and Teals members like me, classroom teachers will be able to teach the class by themselves in one year or two.
· Member of selective professional development program designed to teach industry-informed technical skills to prepare participants for careers in software engineering, development, and design.
· Complete intensive Full Stack Web Development technical curriculum with focus on design, implementation, testing and deployment of applications.
· Participate in several tech-related networking events, professional development workshops, hackathons, and other tech industry events.
I work on the front desk. Responsibilities include help tutoring, computer use, and answer general questions.
Help teachers with class work. Tutoring.
· Trigonometry · In home He is good, he explains trigonometry functions clearly but I am slowly getting it.
· Chinese · Online During my child's teaching, he learned how to say, write, and identify seasons, meats, clothing, phrases, and questions. The first day he learned how to say the Chinese alphabet. This had not been possible without Jiancheng Wu. :)
· Trigonometry · In home Very good teacher. Gave me very detailed explanations for problems and made sure I understood the material