- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+
- Teaching since:
I grew up on the stage, taught by the experts, who eventually went on to Broadway. Having just retired from the Navy, where I taught the future submariners, several of which have gone on to present before influential people within the Navy.
I have my BA in Communications from SNHU, and before I left for the Navy, I had completed 5 years in stand up comedy. Being able to do over 50 voices myself, I can teach you how to nail your presentation, better your public speaking skills, and how to ensure the audience hangs on your every word.
I'm a teacher who can take you from where you are within your public speaking to the next level.
• Instructed commercial and proprietary curriculum as a certified Naval instructor in Network Security & Vulnerabilities Technician, Naval Tactical Command Support System Manager, and as courses within the System Administration pipeline in over 360 schooling hours.
• Spearheaded resolutions with employee evaluation paperwork slashing the rework and transforming the way the site does evaluations.
• Designated to present information regarding veterans’ benefits to executive military members, showing them the advantage of unused services.
• Established policy after processing 68 student records for future student records, eliminating past inefficiency, producing higher office workflow.
• Expediated Sailors’ extensive reenlistment process, resulting in over $243,000 of Selective Reenlistment Bonuses going to 14 Sailors.
• Organized extravagant ceremonies for the Sailors’ reenlistments producing successful life-long memories.
• Served as the Public Affairs Officer for Information Warfare Training Site Groton; responsible for the writing, editing, and publication of internal communication for the training site.
• Authored a statistical report regarding personally identifiable information inspiring the Department of Defense to quietly implement a $417 million savings.
• Served as the Partnership in Excellence Program Administrator, assisting a local elementary school in a Public Affairs role, allowing students to be awarded for stellar behavior in an entertaining fashion.
• Unified over 50 volunteers from the crew to assist a local elementary school, culminating in medals, awards, and acknowledgment in the local paper.
• Controlled audio equipment to regulate volume level and quality of sound during radio broadcasts.
• Managed station events and supervise event set-up and station visibility.
• Engaged in promoting or creating an intended public image for the Nashville Predators, a professional hockey team, resulting in premium content for the team’s website.
• Wrote, produced, and selected material for release to various communications media.