I'm Israeli born and raised and a native Hebrew speaker. As a trilingual, speaking Hebrew, French and English, I enjoy sharing my love for languages and help people learn and improve their language skills. My students range from absolute beginners to advanced; from students learning modern Israeli Hebrew to students learning Biblical Hebrew. I also work with students wanting to improve their fluency and accent in English.
I'm a former lieutenant in an infantry brigade of the Israeli Army. I have a BA in psychology from Bar-Ilan University in Israel and an MS in Management from Boston University.
Languages are my passion and I would be happy to help you turn your language learning from a struggle into a fun and enjoyable experience.
· Hebrew · Online Gali is the best instructor and is absolutely amazing!!!!! She is so great at explaining things and patient!!!! She is just a tremendous person and teacher and I sure wish that I could afford to have her much much more often!!!! :) :)
· Hebrew · Online I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Gali and my first lesson
· Hebrew · Online Outstandingly Awesome teacher!
· Hebrew · Online
· Hebrew · Online Great first lesson. Thanks Gali!
· Hebrew · Online Very clear explanations. Perfect pace.
· Hebrew · Online
· Hebrew · Online Gali was absolutely wonderful!!! I thoroughly enjoyed our lesson and feel very comfortable with her. She was extremely helpful and totally prepared for our lesson.
· Hebrew · Online I have taken lessons from Gali. She is an excellent teacher, especially for those of us who are challenged with learning grammar. Very patient, and very knowledgeable!
· Hebrew · Online Gali is a great teacher of modern Hebrew. Very patient, knows her stuff! It is a pleasure to work with her!