- Teaches students:
- Ages 8 to 45 and special needs
- Teaching since:
- March 2017
My name is Freeman Talla, I’m a “Summa Cum laude” graduate from Kennesaw State University with a bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, currently a full-time firmware Engineer at United Technologies Corporation.
I have been offering tutoring classes while being in college, in math and computer programming courses to students. I enjoy sharing knowledge and demystifying complex topics.
Never forget: “Your potential is limitless”
Embedded systems design, programming, troubleshooting, testing, documentation and product cycle overview.
C/ C++ programming, data structure and maths courses were some of the courses I tutored.
All my students succeeded with at least B grades
- Provide students, working on class projects, with components (resistors, capacitors, chips).
- Solder components on boards (chips etc), and test them for correct operation.
- Keep an up-to-date inventory of components in stock and take note of those that need to be replenished.
- Provide other administrative support, as needed
Coach Freeman as I would refer to him simply because he is like a coach. He taught me calculus 2 and eletric machine. He knows the Material birthday than the professors are teaching the class he knows every single math from algebra 2 different you'll equations to calculus 3. Here rarely has to go reference the book as he knows the material very well and will show you the best way to understand the material best money ever spent I could not have graduated college without the help of coach Freeman+ Read More