- Teaches students:
- Ages 10 to 18
- Teaching since:
My name is Emily and I am a Chicago-based freelance content writer and performing artist! I am excited to help you with one-on-one acting coaching, dance lessons, or essay tutoring!
Some lessons I offer:
- one on one acting coaching on audition monologues
- one on one acting technique for stage presence, vocal projection
- one on one or small group/partner scene coaching
- Kids Tap & Ballet Combo (one on one or small group)
- Kids Tap (one on one or small group)
- Teen/Adult Beginner Tap (one on one or small group)
- Essay edits for college applications, high school English, History, Lit classes (one on one, in person or online)
- Essay tutoring and planning (one on one, in person or online)
- General Homework Tutor & Time Management
- English Speaking Practice Partner (in person, online, phone)
Let's work together to come up with the lesson plan that best suits you and what you want to learn!
Yoga Alliance is the largest nonprofit association representing the yoga community. Our mission is to spread the power of yoga one person at a time.
We believe that the individual experience of yoga is of paramount importance, and are committed to supporting the passage of yoga from trainer to teacher, teacher to student, and student to aspiring yogi. Our role as the national support organization for the yoga community is to ensure that the practice of yoga will keep growing, so that more people will connect with yoga and be transformed. As an organization we keep several core values at heart: service, excellence, transparency, learning and community.