- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I have a Bachelors degree in Electronics Engineering Technology. I currently run the Computer Lab at an elementary school in Salt Lake City, Utah. I have been running the Computer Lab since the 2013/2014 school year. In the Computer Lab I have been teaching Elementary Math and Typing and Kindergarten through Fifth Grade. In college, I learned math all the way up to Calculus 2. I also type between 60 and 70 WPM (Words per Minute). I speak, natively, the Standard American dialect of English. I also speak the Castillian dialect of Spanish.
Teaching is a recently discovered professional passion of mine. I love working with kids and I relate to them really well. At this writing, I'm currently exploring the world of tutoring and I may expand my list of subjects as I get a better feel for things.
Are you still reading? Great, I'll keep writing. If you know about the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), I'm an INTJ (Introverted iNtuititive Thinking Judging). If you know Astrology, I prefer the Sidereal Zodiac, I'm Aquarius Sun, Virgo Moon, Scorpio Rising. I have passed the Mensa entrance exam.
I'm a gamer, a computer nerd and, possibly, a part-time otaku. I love watching cartoons and Anime, especially action/adventure shows. In World of Warcraft my preferred character is the Worgen/Tauren Feral Druid with the Engineering Profession. I love Sword Art Online, Accel World, Log Horizon and Miraculous Ladybug. I've read Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and pretty much anything mythological written by Rick Riordan. I'm an avid reader of both Young Adult science fiction and fantasy and books that teach interesting and unusual subjects.
I have been working primarily with ST Math by Mind Research, Lexia Core 5 and Typing.com. I have also taught MS Outlook, Word and Powerpoint.
· Elementary Math · In home My daughter was taking advance elementary math. It covered concepts in Pre-Algebra at times. When she needed assistance with a concept, Mr. Reavis was able to help her understand the concept. He is very good with math.
· Elementary Math · In home Daniel Reavis is a really good teacher. He corrected my math homework to help me get it correct and so I could do it correctly myself. When I got the correct answers to the problems at school, most of them were correct but occasionally I got some wrong. Then again, I went to Challenger School and they were teaching me things that he probably hadn't learned when he was at school.