My name is Archie and I LOVE math (math is FUN!)! I have loved math since I was in second grade. I loved math so much that in my senior year in high school, I took AP Calculus AB and AP Calculus BC at the same time, and then majored in math in college, and went on to grad school to learn as much math as I could!
Teaching the following courses in Spring 2017:
* Math 38 (Pre-Algebra and Study Skills)
* Math 96 (Intermediate Algebra and Geometry)
Taught the following courses in previous semesters and summer sessions:
* Math 46 (Elementary Algebra and Geometry)
* Math 104 (Trigonometry)
* Math 119 (Elementary Statistics)
* Math 150 (Calculus with Analytic Geometry I)
* Math 151 (Calculus with Analytic Geometry II)
* Math 245 (Discrete Mathematics)
* Math 252 (Calculus with Analytic Geometry III)
* Math 254 (Introduction to Linear Algebra)
* Math 255 (Differential Equations)
Tutoring several math subjects (including algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-calculus, calculus, discrete mathematics, differential equations, and number theory) and test preparation (including SAT Math, ACT Math, GRE Math, GMAT Math, TEAS Math, ASVAB Math).
Taught Math 254 (Introduction to LInear Algebra) in Spring 2016.
Taught Math 20B (Calculus for Science and Engineering II) in Fall 2015.
Taught Math 150 (Calculus I) in Fall 2014.
Taught Math 150 (Calculus I) and Math 151 (Calculus II) in Fall 2013.
Taught the following General Mathematics Studies courses: GMS 90 (Fundamentals of Mathematics) and GMS 91 (Intermediate Algebra).
Taught the following Mathematics courses: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Applied Mathematics for Science and Engineering I, and Applied Mathematics for Science and Engineering II.
Assisted professors with the following Mathematics courses: Math 20A/B/C (Calculus for Science and Engineering), Math 20D (Introduction to Differential Equations), Math 104 (Number Theory), and Math 110A (Introduction to Partial Differential Equations).
Tutored in the Math Center.
· SAT · In home