West Jefferson Music Lessons
Looking for private in-home or in-studio lessons? Our West Jefferson teachers are ready to get you started. Find your teacher today!
Search for a teacher
Compare hundreds of teachers based on the criteria that matter to you, including background checks, age and experience.
Schedule your lessons
When you've found the perfect match, schedule your lessons online using the teacher's real-time availability.
Connect with your teacher
Your teacher will welcome you with a personalized curriculum to meet your specific goals and you'll be able to manage your entire schedule through our free online account.
Zero travel time is great for a busy schedule.
Typically priced lower than local lessons.
Online students stick with lessons as long as local students.
1. Come eager to learn, not eager to talk about your life story. A lot of students go to lessons and talk a lot. You don't want to do that, you will miss out on the instructions and performance philosophies that you need from her. Listen more than you talk.
2. Come with clear objectives. If you don't have them, spend time with her developing those objectives. She is an objective oriented person when it comes to teaching, be an objective oriented student.
3. She has really competitive prices for her teaching quality. The hour is worth it.
4. Come with a lot of respect, she will give you a lot of respect if not more. She treated me almost like I was an old friend, and she is a really charming lady. Be nice to her : )
5. She is a really nice person and won't hurt your feelings. She has really good social awareness so you don't have to be afraid of that. If you can drop your ego at the door and take criticism, go ahead and ask her for that extra bit that you need to get you even further. Have some skin in the game.
6. Don't waste your time trying to figure out how good of a teacher she is during your lesson, you can read that stuff online. Come to her studio to get work done.
7. Ask questions that she can give quick answers to (it helps her know that you're hungry to learn). Bring something to write with."
Yuichi has been a really great teacher for our 7 years old son. He is very patient and really great with kids. He's made a real effort to g
And they're not alone!
Our teachers have taught
lessons and counting!
Which classical piano songs should you have in your repertoire? Check out four of the most well-known pieces here, as complied by Greeley, CO teacher Andy W... This is simply a list of four of the most time-tested and beautiful classical piano songs of all time. If you dont know how to play these yet, you should learn them right away! 1. Moonlight Sonata This has withstood the test of time, considering that it was composed by Beethoven in 1801. The part of this sonata that ev … Read More
Take your voice to the next level. Download free video tutorials to start singing like the star you are!
Getting Started with Music Lessons guides you through selecting a teacher & preparing for your first lesson.
Kickstart your guitar playing. Download free video tutorials to learn about chord progressions, strumming, and more!