- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi, Kon nichi wa. Genki?
Hajime mashite, watashino namae wa Yuriko desu.
I was born and raised in Japan. I can teach from beginner to intermediate in Japanese. I have many hours of experience teaching Japanese to any ages, kids to adults, private, group or home-schooling -- whoever wants to learn Japanese (writing, reading, conversation, romaji, hiragana, katakana kanji and JLPT (all level)).
I have a teaching certificate issued by Japanese Ministry of Education which qualifies me to teach 7th -12th grade classes.
I recently relocated from LA to Honolulu, Hawaii so "SKYPE" is the key word, very useful and love it.
Just let me know what time so we can meet.
Let's have fun!
In class and via Skype, I have taught hundreds of classes to small children to retired businessman.
Classes are tailored to each student's needs. We can focus on conversational, reading and writing, or listening. Casual or formal.
Prep yourself for the dream trip to Japan, or learn enough to chat with your Japanese anime friends, or take care of your Japanese customers.
Very flexible style, but my main focus is to have fun learning.
· Japanese · Online Yuriko is very knowledgeable, friendly and patient. I've been studying Japanese on my own for about a month and decided I wanted an instructor to help me. I was very nervous to speak Japanese in front of her as my studies have left me reading about grammar and vocabulary, not necessarily saying much of it out loud, but she quickly calmed me with her reassuring nature. She provided me with a lot of insight on the use cases for many words/phrases, as well as Japanese culture. I left my first lesson feeling confident and ready for more!
I'd highly recommend Yuriko to anyone wanting a Japanese language instructor! She's the best!
· Japanese · Online My daughter is absolutely LOVING her lessons with Yuriko. We travel often and it is wonderful that my daughter is able to continue her lessons, where ever we are.
· Japanese · Online Wonderful teacher !
· Japanese · Online it was fun i loved it she provided a great review. lookinG firward to more lessons
· Japanese · Online Yuriko-sensei is very flexible with my schedule and very patient with me as I begin to put together what I have learned in college and from books with how "people really talk."