- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Last spring I received my Bachelors of Science in Cellular Molecular Biology, graduating Summa Cum Laude (GPA > 3.9) and Phi Kappa Phi (Top 10% of class).
Being dyslexic and learning to develop my own learning strategies while abstaining from disability accommodations has taught me how to make a science out of academic improvement.
I began teaching by tutoring at-risk students in chemistry at my high school. I mentored students in problem solving and aimed to excite them towards the subject matter.
I continued teaching as a teaching assistant for the upper division cell biology class by instructing students in complicated immunological laboratory techniques.
As a chess player I achieved a rating in the 98th percentile of scholastic players and taught students from elementary schools and through high school.
· Chess · Online Lessons were always interesting and informative, but most importantly they were all personally catered towards my personal play style, strengths, and weaknesses . Helped move my chess gameplay to new heights.
· Chess · Online Great mentor! Knowledgeable and can help you with fundamentals in a fun way!
· Chess · Online Very pleased with Tyler's teaching style! He's an awesome instructor:)
· Chess · In studio Awesome instructor! I'm very pleased with the experience! I feel like my daughter is progressing quickly:)