- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello! Здравствуйте! My name is Tatiana. I am from Saint Petersburg, Russia. I have been teaching private lessons for 13 years and always have loved helping my students of all ages.
I went to Saint Petersburg University and earned Master degree in teaching. 11 years ago I got married and moved to the USA.
My Russian lessons are always individual and usually include:
The lesson times are flexible. In other words,
You choose the time.
You choose the day.
You choose how often you want to have a lesson
Based on my experience, after a few lessons with me you will be able to read some words, count numbers, use common phrases to ask for help and direction.
I'm very friendly and I look forward to help you reach your goals! See you soon!
· Russian · Online If your hungry you go to a Restaurant! You want to learn Russian go to Tatiana!
You will be amazed when someone who truly cares that you learn what will take place!! It' a great experience and a wonderful language as well!!
· Russian · Online Awesome! Just starting but learned a lot for first night
Excellent presentation !
· Russian · Online Tatiana is very nice and very patient. She works hard to make sure I understand and teaches me practical/useful phrases and words. I have only done 3 lessons so far but she has been great :)
· Russian · Online Tatiana is such an amazing teacher. She is incredibly thorough and precise. I can't believe how far I've come in such a short amount of time. I highly recommend Tatiana if you're serious about learning Russian!
· Russian · Online Tatiana is a great teacher, very patient and my boys like to take Russian lessons. Unfortunately we are too busy with sports and other activities to continue, but we enjoyed her teaching and if we return to the Russian lessons we will definitely choose Tatiana as a teacher again. She is very kind, lessons are fun and informative.
· Russian · Online Tatiana has been a great instructor! She really cares about making each session a learning experience and is very receptive to your learning needs. she makes every session interesting and is very helpful especially while practicing conversational Russian, she will type out for you any corrections so that you can refer to them later! I have found this especially helpful in learning new vocabulary and correct conjugation/tenses. She makes speaking Russian comfortable, even when Im making mistakes, I can tell that my confidence has improved and I'm very happy with my progress.
· Russian · Online I've had multiple lessons with Tatiana so far. As a teacher, she's great. A little too tight with the curriculum maybe, but all in all, she's made sure I've understood all the material and reinforces it each lesson. The only issues lies in the catalyst. TakeLessons could provide more options that would allow students to be more interactive with their teachers. I can't even select the Russian keyboard during lessons. All in all, great experiences.
· Russian · Online Tatiana and I have completed several lessons. She is patient, thoughtful and pleasant. Her style has proven to be very effective. My vocabulary has quadrupled in this period and I find myself "thinking some words in either English or Russian". The experience has been energizing and fun!
· Russian · Online My son has been taking online lessons with Tatiana for over 6 mounts. He feels very comfortable with her and always get's excited for the class. Tatiana is very friendly and explains well. I highly recommend her.
· Russian · In home Very basic and plain lesson, didn't listen to the parents' direction as to what are the areas for improvement for the student. When asked for different material, Tatiana canceled all future lessons without notifying us directly. She is probably a decent teacher for someone who wants to learn the alphabet only but not for more advanced students.