I am a Texas Tech student majoring in finance and management, and minoring in German, I have a 3.5 GPA and only have four classes left before I graduate.
I am originally from Mexico and lived for a year in Brazil, therefore I am also fluent in Spanish and Portuguese.
This summer, I taught Portuguese at the University of Texas at El Paso through a language camp for high school students.
• Startalk full immersion language program at University of Texas at El Paso.
• Government sponsored program designed for high school students.
• Received training before the start of the program.
• Taught Portuguese to students ages 12-18 with no previous education in Portuguese.
• All students were able to introduce themselves, talk about their hobbies and preferences, their family and friends by the end of the three-week program.