• 8+ years of teaching, training, & tutoring experience.
• Tutoring for many undergraduate courses in math/statistics & economics/econometrics, as well as select courses in biology, physics, social sciences, computer science, systems engineering, and other subjects / areas. Select graduate course assistance offered as well.
• Tutoring for GRE/GMAT and SAT/ACT offered with individualized gameplan/schedule.
• Help with high school and middle school curriculum in math, quantitative sciences, social sciences, writing. Help with IB & AP classes and corresponding exams.
• National Merit Scholar & several (10+) AP Tests in High School.
• Will give personal scores upon request.
[Relevant Experience in Teaching/Tutoring]
Individual & Group Tutoring/Teaching & Training Services
Online & In-Person (on the side, from 2007 to current date)
Duke TIP Academy for Summer Studies @ TAMU
TA (Course: Robotics in Engineering)
• Collaborated with instructors on lectures examining the application of robotics technologies within the context of engineering problem-solving under physical systems, chemical systems and biological systems. Furthermore, helped with individualized instruction when students were engaged in small group activities concerning problem sets.
• Lead and managed all evening sessions, most afternoon sessions and a few morning lectures. Topics covered included statics (trusses, frames), fluid properties, engineering statistics, graphical programming, Java programming, robotics design using Lego Mindstorm kits, and computer-aided drawing.
Center for Student Athlete Services - Texas A&M University
• Subjects included math, statistics, economics and computer science for most undergraduate courses. Also tutored the introductory courses for the biology/chemistry/physics course series and provided writing/english help as well.
Vanguard Learning Institute - College Station, TX
• Involved in tutoring middle school & high school kids in after-school program.
• Topics and subjects included math (ranging from elementary algebra and geometry to AP Calculus) and science (i.e. biology and chemistry).
[Math Subjects (undergraduate level courses and select graduate level courses)] -- Statistics, Probability, Calculus, Differential Equations, ODE, PDE, Linear Algebra, Applied Math, Numerical Analysis, Mathematical Modeling, Scientific Programming, Discrete Math, Number Theory, Abstract Algebra, Real Analysis, Functional Analysis, Tools/Packages (MATLAB, Mathematica, Maple, R language, SAS, SPSS, Minitab, Stata, Eviews, SysStat, OriginLab) //////////
[Secondary School Math Subjects and Other Subjects] -- Algebra, Geometry, Precalculus, Trignometry, AP and IB classes and corresponding standardized tests //////////
[Other Subjects (undergraduate level courses and select graduate level courses)] -- Economics (Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Game Theory, Developmental Economics, etc.), Econometrics, Finance/Markets, Operations Research, Management Science, International Relations, Political Science, Polimetrics, Philosophy, Linguistics, Geography, History, Intro. Financial Accounting and Intro. Managerial Accounting //////////
[Science, Engineering and Technical Courses (select undergraduate level courses and select graduate level courses)] -- Biology, Genetics, Epidemiology, Public Health, Psychology, Neuroscience, Physics, Electromagnetics, Optics, Mechanics, Statics, Dynamics, Computer Science, Simulation, HPC, High Performance Computing, Systems Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Lean Principles/Management, Six Sigma, PLM, Product Lifecycle Management, Manufacturing, MIS, Management Information Systems, ETL, Data Management, MDM, ERP, Enterprise Resource Planning, BI, Business Intelligence and Analytics, EPM, Enterprise Performance Management, SAP, Enterprise Software, Software Development, EVM, Project Management Methodologies //////////
[Graduate School/ Professional School Examinations; College Entrance Examinations; Admission Essays] -- GRE, GMAT, MCAT, SAT, PSAT, ACT, SAT II Subject Tests, GRE II Subject Tests, English (Writing)
[tags/ keywords] 10th Grade math, 11th Grade math, 12th Grade math, 1st Grade math, 2nd Grade math, 3rd Grade math, 4th Grade math, 5th Grade math, 6th Grade math, 7th Grade math, 8th Grade math, 9th Grade math, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Algebra 3/4, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Arithmetic, Calculus 1, Calculus 2, Calculus 3, College Algebra, Competition Math, Developmental Algebra, Differential Equations, Elementary Algebra, Finite Mathematics, Geometry, IB Further Mathematics HL, IB Mathematical Studies SL, IB Mathematics HL, IB Mathematics SL, Intermediate Algebra, Linear Algebra, Math, Middle School Math, Multivariable Calculus, Non-Euclidean Geometry, Pre-Algebra, Pre-Calculus, Probability, Quantitative Reasoning, SAT Math, Statistics, Statistics Graduate Level, Trigonometry, 3rd Grade Science, 4th Grade Science, 6th Grade Science, 7th Grade Science, 8th Grade Science, AP Biology, AP Chemistry, AP Environmental Science, AP Physics 1, AP Physics 1 - DUPE, AP Physics 2 - DUPE, AP Physics 2 Electricity and Magnetism, AP Physics 2 Mechanics, Astronomy, Astrophysics, Biology, Biostatistics, Cell Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Developmental Biology, Ecology, Earth Science, Engineering, Environmental Science, Evolution, Evolutionary Biology, General Biology, General Chemistry, General Relativity, Genetics, Genetic Engineering, Honors Chemistry, Human Development, IB BIology HL, IB BIology SL, IB Chemistry HL, IB Chemistry SL, IB Environmental Systems and Societies SL, IB Physics HL, IB Physics SL, IB Sports, Exercise and Health Science SL, Industrial Engineering, Materials Science, Molecular Biology, Molecular Genetics, Neurobiology, Neuroscience, Newtonian Mechanics, Nutrition, Physical Science, Physics, Relativity, Quantum Theory, Quantum Physics, Quantum Mechanics, Science, Statics, Virology, Thermochemistry, Agricultural Science, IB Language A Language and Literature HL, IB Language A Language and Literature SL, IB Language A Literature HL, IB Language A Literature SL, IB Literature and Performance, IB Literature and Performance SL, Linguistics, ACT, ACT with Writing, Advanced Placement, CLEP, CFA, PSAT, PSAT Critical Reading, PSAT Mathematics, PSAT Writing Skills, SAT, SAT Subject Tests, MCAT, GMAT, TOEFL, GMAT Analytical Writing Assessment, GMAT Integrated Reasoning, GMAT Quantitative, GMAT Verbal, Music Theory, American History, AP Art History, AP Comparative Government and Politics, AP European History, AP Human Geography, AP U.S. Government & Politics, AP United States History, AP US Government, AP US History, AP World History, Art History, Classics, European History, Ancient and Medieval Heritage, Classics, European History, Government, , History, History Of Science, Human Geography, IB Geography HL, IB Geography SL, IB Global Politics HL, IB Global Politics SL, IB History HL, IB History SL, IB World Religions SL, Latin America History, The Modern World, US Constitutional History, US History, World Civilization, World History, ADD, ADHD, Computer Skills, Dyslexia, Geography, Kindergarten - 8th Grade, Organization, Study Skills, Writing, 10th Grade, 11th Grade, 12th Grade, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 5th Grade, 4th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade, 9th Grade, AP, AP Music Theory, Gifted, Homeschool, Honors, IB, Middle School, Summer Tutoring, Accounting, Advertising, AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, Business Enterprise, Business Statistics, Cost Analysis, Economics, Executive Functioning, Finance, Human Resources, IB Business & Management HL, IB Business & Management SL, IB Economics HL, IB Economics SL, International Business, Macroeconomics, Management, Marketing, Microeconomics, Anthropology, AP Psychology, , Civics, IB Philosophy HL, IB Philosophy SL, IB Psychology HL, IB Psychology SL, IB Social and Cultural Anthropology HL, IB Social and Cultural Anthropology SL, IB Theory of Knowledge, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, GRE, GRE Subject Tests, Algorithms, AP Computer Science, C++, Compilers, Computational Problem Solving, Computer Game Design, Computer Programming, Computer Science, Digital Media, Data Structures, IB Computer Science HL, IB Computer Science SL, IB Design Technology HL, IB Design Technology SL, HTML, IB Information Technology in a Global Society HL, IB Information Technology in a Global Society SL, Java, Mathematical Foundations for Computer Science, Operating Systems, PHP, Python, Scientific Programming, Software, Software Engineering, Technical Writing, Web Design, Web Development, Intellectual Property Law, Public Health, Health Care Policy, IB Film HL, IB Film SL, IB Music HL, IB Music SL
· Bridge · Online Very knowledgable and professional. Saran is obviously intelligent and makes for a great instructor.
· Statistics · Online Terrific. Very flexible. Very considerate of time. Provides dense material comparable to the college coursework itself. Extremely prepared to assist in stats and am assuming he is equally capable at tutoring in other subjects. Highly recommend saran!