- Teaches students:
- Females 5+ and males 0
- Teaching since:
I was raised in Bolivia, the heart of South America. Growing up, Spanish was an instrumental part of my life. As a missionary kid and homeschooler, I had daily contact with the Hispanic culture and people, from eating salteñas on the plaza to singing the local cuecas for a crowd on Día de la Independencia.
I would love to share my passion for languages with you, be it through conversational Spanish, writing or even singing!
- I have personal experience with day-to-day usage of Spanish, words and idioms that are best learned outside a classroom.
- Hands-on knowledge of the Hispanic culture!
- Flexible teaching style catered to each individual student
Stop on over, give me a call! Let's get you set up on a journey that will have you in love with the language for the rest of your life.
• When Your Melody Fades – May 2017
• Aveza of the Ercanhelm – October 2017
• Iron Core – April 2018
• Death’s Mirror – July 2018
• Sky Above – September 2018
• Translated from English to Spanish
• Applied language skills such as grammar, syntax, semantics, style and appropriate terminology
• Independent worker
• Served as an interpreter for multiple medically-oriented missions trips.
• Consistently met deadlines, “thinking on her feet”
• Applied cultural understanding to discern specific meanings
• Interpreted from Spanish to English and vice versa