Professor of Communication & Theater with incredible experiences performing/producing/directing/writing stage plays performed at the John F. Kennedy Center of the Performing Arts, Publick Playhouse, THEARC Theater, National Children's Museum and over 60 different stages annually. Owner/Founder of the inspirational film, theater, and publishing company - Timeless Visual Works, LLC. Extensive knowledge and experience training aspiring and professional performers.
We are a group of communication educators, students, and professionals throughout the state of Maryland. Many of our members are active researchers and authors in the field as well as past officers of regional and national communication associations.
· Acting · In studio It was my daughter's first contact with professional acting.
She has been talking about being an actress for quite a while now, so we decided to let her take a few lessons to see if she likes it.
Ollie was really comprehensive of our needs and made us see the big picture of that world... just what we needed, to start walking into that direction on the right path.
My daughter had a wonderful time with Ollie.
· Acting · In studio I booked 4 acting sessions with Ms. Ollie for my daughter. Ms. Ollie did a phenomenal job starting from scratch, coaching my daughter for her up coming audition. My daughter had no acting experience, she was shy, and soft spoken but in just 4 short days, Ms. Ollie turned her into a confident, outspoken young actress. My daughter nailed her audition thanks to Ollie!! I will highly recommend her as your acting coach.
· Film and TV Acting · Online Great person to work with! Cheerful. Listens to what you have to say. Ready to help you improve.
· Child Acting · In studio Ms. Jefferson was an outstanding instructor for my 5 year old son. He attended in the evening at her home and she knew exactly how to got him engaged after a long day of school. After a few session I realized that my son needed to mature a little in order to get all that he could out of the program so we stopped. We will definitely be coming back again soon.
· Child Acting · In home She is wonderful teacher.
· Spoken Word · In studio It was a good first lesson, we focused on my goals and talk about next steps to reach them.
· Film Acting · In studio She gets right down to it and tailors her lessons to your exact level and needs. She guides you to where you want to be. Just trust in Ollie! :)
· Film and TV Acting · In studio Ollie is great!!! And makes learning fun.
· Film and TV Acting · In studio I feel like I am a baby bird being encouraged to fly. Its so challenging yet so rewarding at the same time! I'm learning so much while having fun. Love it!