- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I graduated from the University of California Irvine. I have been teaching for over 15 years. I teach health, emotional healing, and languages such as ESL and Chinese. Helping others grow and learn is my life's greatest passion.
Health & Life Coaching:
I have a practice called Heal From the Ground Up and I target the underlying root causes to the health of your body and mind: nutrition, detoxification, digestion, hormone balancing, candida, exercise, medication induced nutrient depletion, emotional stress and more.
I have TESOL degree and I am able to speak Chinese and Korean which can help you in our classes if you speak any one of those languages. Because I have learned 2 foreign languages it greatly helps me in teaching English as a second language.
As a holistic health practitioner I take a holistic approach and evaluate all the fundamental factors to your health: nutrition, detoxification, medication induced nutrient depletion analysis, blood type, lifestyle, and stress.
I help people with emotional healing. My specialty is helping people who are highly sensitive to the emotions of others. Through our sessions we work together to uncover the root causes to your emotional distress and break free from life long patterns.
I help people learn and own the fundamentals of the English & Chinese language so they can truly be self sufficient. I love teaching languages because learning a language is the window to entering a new world.
I taught English to children and teachers at the orphanage in small groups.
I studied Chinese at one top-rated universities in China and was awarded a full scholarship.
The Association is a multidisciplinary organization of administrators, counselors, dietitians, nutritionists, health educators, physical educators, psychologists, school health coordinators, school nurses, school physicians, and social workers that envisions healthy students who learn and achieve in safe and healthy environments nurtured by caring adults functioning within coordinated school and community support systems.
· English · Online Michael, I made a mistake on April 20. i should rate you 5 starts.
sorry about it
· Life Coaching · Online Honestly because of Michael I am finally the person that I had hidden for so long. It took me only two sessions and I am a completely changed person. All my life I had thought I should keep my thoughts to myself but realized nothing should be kept inside. Keeping all the past memories and thoughts had effected my life in a negative way and being able to hear someone tell me its okay to say the things you want really changed my life. I am finally living a real life not holding back and NOW finally I am the free spirited person I always knew I was. Thank you :) much love
· Nutrition · Online Michael is a great teacher-coach. His knowledge about nutrition is wide ans accurate, plus his empathy with my personal issues and wisdom is taking me to a definitively better place about my health, and the way to see life overall.
· ESL · Online Michael is a wonderful ESL teacher! Because he is able to speak Chinese it made learning English much easier for me because I am from Taiwan. His classes are fun and I learn so much!
· ESL · Online
· Health Coaching · Online I have had the privilege of meeting quite a few holistic practitioners and physicians, and I got to say, Michael Hsu has made quite an impression. A good one.
Despite my initial hesitations about answering a questionnaire on my eating, sleep and exercise habits (mind you, the later one was non-existent, at that time) Michael Hsu's genuine interest and care in my own health had got me thinking...and I am grateful that he got me into action.
I've been experiencing difficulty in sleeping, had low energy levels and low esteem brought upon by the sudden cystic acne on my temple. He had provided a food guide for my particular blood and body type; as well as a questionnaire targeting the hormonal imbalance that he had identified. He encouraged me to write a daily food intake log and provided me with quick, delightful smoothie recipes that have made it easier for me to consume the suggested 5-10 servings of fruits and vegetables per day.
"It is your health", he says. And so it is. There are prices to be paid if it's not on the good side. And I thank Michael Hsu for caring enough and being outward focused as he provides such excellent service.
· Life Coaching · Online I highly recommend Michael Hsu as he is a clear voice in our troubled times. He has the unique ability to eloquently describe the subtle webs of deceit and destruction that we have created individually and collectively and offers insight as to how we can emerge by illustrating the inclusive autonomy that only true sovereignty can yield. He advocates our own personal and universal journey through humility to ultimately find the Love we all wish to receive.
· Life Coaching · Online My first session with Michael was amazing. He truly cares about getting to the root of your problems. I was diagnosed this and that by my psychiatrist but Michael doesn't believe in labels. He treats you for who you really are and digs deep in your history to help you.
· Health Coaching · Online Through my dealings with Michael I have experienced wisdom, patience and unconditional love. I would highly recommend him as a coach in anyone's journey to finding the origin of self and manifesting that in their lives.
· Health Coaching · Online I truly believe the Law of Attraction brought Michael into my life at just the right time. After meeting with him for the first time, I felt a tremendous amount of release and relief. I saw things in my life more clearly and knew there were areas that I could improve by doing a few simple things that he taught me. It's been a few weeks since our first meeting and things in my life have been changing for the better. Letting go of limiting beliefs and focusing on making myself happy have been key insights that Michael shared with me. You know how they say, people come into your life for a reason, season or lifetime? I know that Michael's popped into my life for a reason and I'm so happy and thankful for his guidance and support!