- Teaches students:
- Ages 18+
- Teaching since:
- June 2015
Howdy! I'm from San Antonio, Texas in the United States. I speak English with a neutral American accent, I also speak Spanish fluently, and I have had the pleasure to work with many Brazilian students. I like to travel, dance, read books, and play with my two dogs and one cat. I enjoy teaching because it allows me to meet many people from around the world and learn about different cultures. I look forward to meeting you.
"Do you know what a foreign accent is? It's a sign of bravery."-Amy Chua, Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother
• Instructor to adult learners from over 120 countries.
• Access to EF’s innovative conversational lesson plans to lead classes and can create my own material, based on student requests.
• Work independently and have familiarity with the EF’s online platform.
• Native English speaker.
• TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certification.
• Excellent cultural awareness, communication and motivational skills, as well as a commitment to delivering a high level of customer satisfaction.
Teflen Training College
Elementary 40 hour course
The purpose of Phi Theta Kappa shall be to recognize and encourage scholarship among two-year college students. To achieve this purpose, Phi Theta Kappa shall provide opportunity for the development of leadership and service, for an intellectual climate for exchange of ideas and ideals, for lively fellowship for scholars, and for stimulation of interest in continuing academic excellence.+ Read More