- Teaches students:
- Ages 4+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
- September 1993
I teach all ages - children and adults, and I have a background check and police clearance to work with kids. I am a native RUSSIAN speaker, teaching Russian for all levels, with emphasis on phonetics, articulation, and basic grammar tailored to the needs of students.
We can focus on:
- Diction, pronunciation
- Accent reduction
- Grammar - basic, intermediate, advanced
- Conversational Russian
- Vocabulary - building it up through interactive and associative exercises
Educated in Korea (Master's degrees), I also teach INTRODUCTORY KOREAN.
Trained Community and Medical Interpreter - completed the 48-hour certificate course.
Trained and registered with the State of Hawaii Judiciary.
• Taught Russian and English to Korean speakers (levels ranging from beginners to Russian major university students) – speaking, reading and listening.
• Taught Russian to English speakers (levels ranging from beginners to Russian major university students, different ages) – speaking, reading and listening.
ChuGye University for the Arts. Seoul, Korea (2001-2002)
Department of Voice and Opera Performance. Developed curriculum and teaching methods with emphasis on phonetics, articulation, pronunciation and basic grammar tailored to the needs of the students.