Patient, caring and dedicated NYS licensed teacher with a Master's degree and over 15 years of experience will tutor you at unbeatable price; at your place, a public library or mine. Lots of experience teaching in the city and in the suburb. I have taught French, Spanish and ESL as well as tutored Biology, chemistry and Math. I have helped with resume as well college essay writing. Call and you will see!
Works with students who are home bound or are recently returning to school after spending time out due to an illness or other issues. I have tutored math, chemistry, AP French so far.
Taught French and Spanish to students from 7 to 12 for a teacher on leave replacement.
Taught French to students grades 7 to 12. Had them prepared for County exams, had many National French exam winners including a number one in level four.
Successfully taught French, Spanish, ESL, NLA,Study skills, Reading, Writing, Regents and Test preparation to students in grades 9 to 12.
Many have gone on to have successful carers in Health, Business, and Education.
The National Education Association (NEA), the nation's largest professional employee organization, is committed to advancing the cause of public education. NEA's 3 million members work at every level of education—from pre-school to university graduate programs. NEA has affiliate organizations in every state and in more than 14,000 communities across the United States.
The AATF is the only professional association devoted exclusively to the needs of French teachers at all levels. The mission of the AATF is to advance the study of the French language and French-speaking literatures and cultures both in schools and in the general public. Membership is open to anyone interested in the teaching of French who is over the age of 18.
· Reading · In studio Taylor really enjoyed her session with Ms Marie, she stated she felt inspired to do better. Looking forward to another lesson.
· · I've had the pleasure of working along side Marie as a colleague. I was able to witness first hand her compassionate nature and her dedication towards her students and towards teaching. She sets the bar high for her students but helps them along in a caring and patient manner so that they can achieve all their goals. She is knowledgeable and experienced in her subject matter and I have no doubt that she can help your child reach success.
· French · In studio I had Ms. Marie for French and she was one of my favourite teachers. The amount of patience that she had with some of my very troublesome classmates was very inspiring because I always wondered how was she able to keep her composure so well. Her teaching methods worked and she always taught in a manner in which you would have no choice but to learn
· Study Skills · In studio Marie A. is the meaning of a great educator, well organized and very patient. She gives every student proper attention, just imagine one on one!!
· Language · In studio Marie A. Is an awesome teacher, she knows how to set the atmosphere for her students to learn the information she's sharing with them. It was an honor to be part of her class because when I didn't understand something she came down to my level of understanding to help me understand what I did not understand. She's very caring, outgoing, amazing personality and she's a person that love to encourage people. I've never encounter such a loving teacher, meeting her triggers me to become a teacher myself.
· Elementary Math · In home Marie is a well-versed instructor.
· Elementary Math · In home Marie is a well-versed instructor. She understands that there's not a standard way to learn. Therefore she takes in consideration the student's learning style. She utilizes various media to make sure the subject is learned. She has great work ethics. Her sessions are affordable and are conducted at a mutually convenient place. My son was really fortunate to have her as a tutor in preparing for the state test. I would definitely recommend her service.
· ESL · In studio Marie to me is by far the best teacher on earth, better yet the best person I have ever met in my life. She was also my teacher in high school and I couldn't ask for a better human being to teach me about life, school and caring for others. she was always there for me even when I didn't want her to be. I guess you can say she was a second mother. She is kind, caring, understanding, and very passionate to teach her students. I promise you, having Marie as your teacher she will show you love, patience, and make sure if you have to, stay after school to learn and understand whatever subject that you are having problems with. I wouldn't say this if I didn't mean it, having Marie as your kids teacher will be the best thing for them. just make sure they don't get too close because she is that easily lovable and a great teacher.
· Algebra · In home Marie is a smart, qualified, patient, reliable and kind teacher. She tutored my son when he was having issues with Math in high school. She taught him strategies to help him better understand the material. She was very patient and encouraging with him. He became quite proficient and confident in the class and ended up earning an A. I strongly recommend her services.
· · Marie is one of the best educators out there. When I was younger she would look after me and it was always a blast. She is well informed on many subjects and would always answers any questions I had with very clear explanations. Without her I don't think I would be a student at one of the best universities in the country.