- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
I've been teaching various things for over 20 years, including teaching ESL to students internationally online and in person. My style is very encouraging and motivating. My approach is to focus on building skills in pronunciation and comprehension because it is critical for being able to clearly communicate. Conversational English is what my international student's tell me is their weakest area. They tell me they want to practice having conversations because they usually don't have native English speakers to talk with. I create a very relaxed and safe-to-make mistakes kind of environment. If you want to practice your conversational skills, let's chat. If you want to build your comprehension and other English skills, let's work together. I look forward to meeting you. See you in the classroom.
- Teaches students:
- Ages 16+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
Welcome. I'm a mature teacher with a Master degree and TEFL certification. I've been teaching for over 20 years and love it. I am an enthusiastic and motivating teacher. I love to have fun and I enjoy teaching students of all levels. I have taught in the classroom and online for years. I love to travel to experience different cultures and learn from them, which is one reason I started teaching online to ESL students. I have work with students online from all over the world for a few years. Working online allows me to meet students I may not otherwise get to meet. It also allows me the freedom to work and travel. I plan to travel to Asia in October 2019 to meet some of my students I've been teaching for a couple of years.
My background in teaching spans many different topics, including K-12 teaching educational subjects and adults in career development. Primarily I teach ESL students now and I ABSOLUTELY love it.
I'll see you in the classroom.
● Provide private in-person and online coaching/tutoring/teaching internationally.
● Contract with multiple companies to conduct ESL lessons online, including 51Talk and Cambly.
● Create and implemented various teaching modules to meet the needs of the
● Skilled at making a fun and engaging learning environment for students.
● Professionally teach both adults and young learners learning English as a
● 150 hours of coursework
● 30 hours of Teaching English to Young Learners and Business
● 20 hours of Practicum