- Teaches students:
- Ages 16+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
Welcome. I'm a mature teacher with a Master degree and TEFL certification. I've been teaching for over 20 years and love it. I am an enthusiastic and motivating teacher. I love to have fun and I enjoy teaching students of all levels. I have taught in the classroom and online for years. I love to travel to experience different cultures and learn from them, which is one reason I started teaching online to ESL students. I have work with students online from all over the world for a few years. Working online allows me to meet students I may not otherwise get to meet. It also allows me the freedom to work and travel. I plan to travel to Asia in October 2019 to meet some of my students I've been teaching for a couple of years.
My background in teaching spans many different topics, including K-12 teaching educational subjects and adults in career development. Primarily I teach ESL students now and I ABSOLUTELY love it.
I'll see you in the classroom.
● Provide private in-person and online coaching/tutoring/teaching internationally.
● Contract with multiple companies to conduct ESL lessons online, including 51Talk and Cambly.
● Create and implemented various teaching modules to meet the needs of the
● Skilled at making a fun and engaging learning environment for students.
● Professionally teach both adults and young learners learning English as a
● 150 hours of coursework
● 30 hours of Teaching English to Young Learners and Business
● 20 hours of Practicum