- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I have a Bachelor of Music and Music Education from Wright State University. I have a current teaching license for the state of Ohio.
I have played violin since the age of 9. I played all through high school and college as well as a community orchestra until 2014.
I participated in the Cincinnati Boychoir for five years. During that time, I traveled to many venues performing with this world class choir. I also participated in the Cincinnati May Festival Youth Chorus.
I am currently working to complete my Masters degree in Music Education which I should complete by summer of 2017.
I currently teach a variety of instruments including violin, piano and voice.
I am a substitute teacher for five districts in Butler County Ohio.
I am a licensed music educator in the state of Ohio.
· Piano · In studio Kyle is a great teacher. My grandson Franklin has trouble with paying attention, but Kyle was great when it comes to keeping him focused and interested. He has been with Kyle for close to a year now, and even though he is only 8 years old, he has learned a lot! I would highly recommend taking lessons with Kyle. He makes both grandparents and students happy and, my grandson looks forward to lessons every week with him.
· Violin · In home Kyle does a fantastic job understanding the needs of the student and is able to relate to them in a way that helps them to learn.
· · Kyle is extremely gifted at what he does. He has a natural way about him with the students he teaches. He always makes learning enjoyable for them, which allows them to feel comfortable working with him and they take to this approach very well. Kyle is very passionate about what he does and always has the best interests of each student in mind and at heart. He will do whatever is necessary to help them learn and grow as musicians and as individuals. Kyle is absolutely, without a doubt, a true 5 star teacher!