As graduate of Stanford University, I studied acting for film, television, and stage. I am trained in both the Meisner Technique and Method. I've had roles in several network television shows and have vast experience on stage in New York City. I have extensive experience modeling with some of the great photographers of our time, and have also styled various photo shoots, and have worked personally with high-profile clientele as a personal shopper. Fluent in Spanish and great with kids, as well as artists of all ages!
I look forward to meeting you!
I've trained at Stagedoor Manor, at Lee Strasberg, Stanford University, and the New York Film Academy. I have preformed in television shows Gossip Girl, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Newsroom, as well as several independent films. I also have starred in off broadway productions in New York City. I am trained in method and meisner and can help you prepare for auditions.
An American labor union representing over 160,000 film and television principal and background performers, journalists, and radio personalities worldwide.
· Spanish · In studio I signed up for 5 Spanish lessons prior to my trip to Argentina. I wanted a crash course and I walked into my first session not knowing a word. Kick was very accommodating and tailored the lessons to suite my needs. She followed up after my first lesson with learning materials that suited my needs perfectly. She conversed with me in Spanish so I became more comfortable with the pronunciations. This week is my trip and I feel confident to speak key phrases. I would definitely recommend her as a teacher. Thanks Kick!
· Billiards · In studio Kick's the bomb. Taught me everything from chalking the cue to four rail trick shots. Her specialty is masse. I'm gonna take spanish from her next. She also teaches sleep therapy, which sounds exciting too!
· Acting · Online Kick is a great teacher. She has a very flexible approach to acting that can be tailored to the individual needs of the student. Her enthusiasm for acting is clear and helps to illicit great performances from her students. I would definitely recommend her to other actors seeking to refine their craft or to those seeking to explore a new artistic medium.
· Acting · In studio If you want to take your acting to the next level there is no one better to learn from than Kick. She is a gifted and extremely talented actor and teacher who has clearly spent her life honing her craft. I was lucky enough to have several sessions with her and left each time with new ideas and a better sense of how to play to my strengths and what to work harder on. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone out there looking for direction and guidance. Thanks Kick! You're the best.
· Film and TV Acting · In studio Kick is an extremely intelligent and thorough teacher/coach. She knows exactly how to teach aspiring actors like myself in a very relatable and understandable way. Her methods of explaining technique, memorization and movement as well as so many other phases of acting are wonderful. In just the first few lessons I feel myself reaching another level. She has such a unique set of skills and is just a fantastic teacher to work with and learn from. I look forward to every lesson!