- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I graduated from the Harvard Graduate School of Education in June 2007 with a Master in Education (Arts in Education) degree. During my studies I worked in the framework of the Artful Adventures Program (Museum of Fine Arts in Boston), which provides object - based learning and hands on artistic experiences for elementary and middle school kids. My own research was about “Creative Insight in Practice" and "Acquiring English as a Second Language and Developing Self-Esteem through the Idiom of Art". I have more than a two decades-long experience in painting, drawing, printmaking and installation work.The images I use in my work are mostly based on self-made or collected photos or drawings from nature combined with literature or self-made phrases. I use digital tools in order to layer text, photos and drawings and combine them to a new work. Photo and text based collages will often merge into drawings or watercolors and these are the starting point for my large scale oil paintings.
• Taught art, cultural subjects, language, sensorial, math and practical life in the framework of the Montessori Philosophy, in a pre-school setting.
· German · In home We really love our lessons with Kerstin. She is terrific.
· German · In home Kerstin has been teaching German to both my kids for the past several years. Their grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation has improved dramatically. Kerstin has done a tremendous job tailoring her lessons to the different needs and learning preferences my children who very much appreciated this tailored approach. Most recently, Kerstin helped to prepare my oldest daughter for her German SAT subject test with outstanding results. I can highly recommend her.
· German · In home Kerstin has been a great teacher for my two sons. Kerstin always made an special effort to provide teaching material that was not only age appropriate and appropriate for their level of proficiency, but was also tailored to their particular interests. Her teaching style is methodical, while also casual and interactive, and thus well suited to provide a positive learning experience, particularly for children and adolescents. Both my children have benefited greatly from her teaching and I would recommend her highly.
· German · In home Kerstin worked with my son in preparation for the GERMAN SAT Subject test. She was excellent. Kerstin was always punctual, professional and personable. She is able to combine a structured approach to learning with a cool, "lets make this fun" attitude which works beautifully with teenagers. My son, though a good student, could not reliably have aced this German Subject test on his own. Kerstin was able to motivate him to do his best, which is no small feat, since I am clueless as how to do this myself. She has also tutored my younger son in German with equally remarkable results. Both my kids adore her and there is no whining about her tutoring sessions. HIGHLY recommended.