- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
My name is Karin. I was born and raised in Switzerland. However, Miami is my home now. I love the unique melting pot of Miami. No wonder so many German speaking tourists, investors and patrons are visiting here.
Over more than ten years I have taught numerous people the German language. Some of them only need a little guidance to have a more pleasant traveling experience to Germany. Others keep on coming back to master fluent conversation and writing skills. I'm passionate about tutoring. My goal is to provide an atmosphere that will facilitate an ongoing level of improvement in my students' speaking, writing proficiency. You'll see this by the way I teach. I am flexible with my time and adapt easily to my students' needs. As a first step I get familiar with your expectations. Secondly I recommend an approach that fits you. Thirdly I want you to have fun and learn in an interactive way.
Responsible for marketing. Dealing with Swiss, German and English clients. Correspondence.
I has worked as an Executive Assistant for 13 months. My responsibilities have included managing the headquarter office in Miami, coordinating schedules for the CEO, attend meetings, write minutes and business correspondence in German and English. I handled social media functions for all major platforms (real world and internet). During my time I also coordinated the logistics tasks. This included finding the appropriate companies and connections.
The NTA was formed in 1992 for the purpose of establishing a membership organization for tutoring professionals. The NTA is dedicated exclusively to tutoring, and represents the interests of thousands of tutors in the U.S. and thirteen other countries, practicing in all phases of tutoring, program administration, and supplemental student services.
The ATA was founded in 2001 and has since certified over 6,000 tutors. In addition to creating standards for the industry, the ATA also provides a host of support services to professional tutors.
· German · Online I love learning German from Karin. As a "nervous language learner" I really appreciate not only Karin's knowledge of German but her patience. Karin inspires me to practice between lessons. The materials we are using is well chosen and and not only helps learning but also provides quick practice on my own. I look forward to my lessons and feel I am making good progress!
· German · Online Karin has been great to work with . She has a strong understanding of the German language. She is able to take formal pronunciation and grammar to create simple but effective conversations. I would recommend highly recommend to anyone interested in learning German. I can't wait for my next next visit to Germany to use what I have learned, Thanks.
· German · Online Had my first lesson with Karin and feel inspired to learn more. She is very helpful and patient. I look forward to our next lesson.
· German · Online Karin teaches all three of my children, and they love working with her! Each child is at a different level in German, and she crafts her lessons to each child, building language skills and confidence each time. Not only does she send prepared lesson plans for review before each session, but also she is punctual, patient, and friendly. It's a delight for me to hear the kids speaking German with such a lovely teacher!
· · My lesson with Karin was fantastic. I have learned a smattering of german years ago. I remember very little and still get very nervous when trying to speak German. Karin is great!! Karin made me feel comfortable from the very beginning of the lesson. She was understanding and patient with my being nervous. She is fluent in both high German and Swiss German which is perfect for me as I want to be able to speak to extended family in Switzerland! With excellent teaching and encouragement during the course of the 45 minutes I felt comfortable & that I had made progress even in such a shot time. I look forward to my next lesson with Karin. She is a terrific German teacher! 👍
· German · Online It has been an absolute pleasure working with Karin. She is very kind and patient. She has been always punctual and able to communicate clearly. She was quick to assess my needs and structure a relevant teaching program. She keeps the teaching sessions fun and interesting. Es hat richtig Spass gemacht mit Karin!
· German · Online Karin has been truly great to work with, very flexible in terms of approach and really thinks quickly and naturally on her feet! She is enthusiastic about languages and is a born teacher, cannot possibly recommend her highly enough!
· German · Online Great first lesson!
· German · Online I have had only my first lesson with Karin and I am very exited for the next sessions; Right away she identifies the perfect level of German language for your specific needs and individualize the way she proceeds with the lesson.
She is friendly, knowledgable and easy to feel confortable with.
I just got engaged with my girlfriend (German), and I feel confident that this would be a great step for me to keep improving my german with her.
I definitely recommend Karin.
· German · Online A great and fantastic start! I am very grateful that I had found Karin as I am fascinated with the culture, language, and people of Switzerland. Moreover, I will be making a first time trip to Switzerland soon and I could not have found a better instructor! Her approach is comforting, patient, and will adjust to your comfort level. Danke Sehr Karin!