Want to learn to speak Spanish? Sign ASL? I would love to be a part of your journey!
As a current Spanish and ASL tutor, I am a patient, and friendly person, who is passionate about language learning! I have personal experience on what it takes to learn a second language, for I am a learned Spanish and ASL speaker. My teaching approach is personalized, fun, and focused. I can't wait to meet you, assess your language level, and get started with what will best help meet your goals!
I currently meet in person or online, giving one on one lessons for my English,Spanish, or ASL students. Either before meeting my student or at the first meeting I give an assessment to gage the student's level. Then I form personalized curriculum to help meet their needs.
·Provide engaging lessons for Hispanic adults learning English
· Participate with the team of instructors in program planning and curriculum development
·Assist students with personal goals in the language learning process
·Evaluate program’s effectiveness by measure students’ growth with post tests.
· Designed my own lesson plans and materials for a multilevel classroom
·Energetically conducted a safe classroom environment by involving every student in the conversation and lesson
The purpose of Phi Theta Kappa shall be to recognize and encourage scholarship among two-year college students. To achieve this purpose, Phi Theta Kappa shall provide opportunity for the development of leadership and service, for an intellectual climate for exchange of ideas and ideals, for lively fellowship for scholars, and for stimulation of interest in continuing academic excellence.
· Spanish · Online
· Spanish · Online she is amazing, works just to be a good person and help you out!
· American Sign Language · Online My daughter absolutely enjoys her time with Joy. She has always had a desire to learn ASL but there were no consistent opportunities for such an education. When she found out that ASL would meet her foreign language requirement, she started searching and found Take Lessons, which led her to Joy. Joy has a teaching style that has increased my daughter's passion for ASL...so much so, that she intends to continue her ASL education through the college level. If you or your child are serious about learning ASL, I highly recommend Joy. She should be in the schools with this.
· American Sign Language · Online
· American Sign Language · Online Love Joy......She is the best and nice. Love my classes.
· American Sign Language · Online Joy has been an awesome instructor! She is extremely knowledgeable and makes it easy to learn and obtain the information. I would definitely recommend signing up for her class if you are wanting to start a journey learning ASL.
· American Sign Language · Online I love taking classes with Joy, super cool, patient and easy to follow. She answers questions and responds to emails very quick.
Check your lessons and practice the material and you will be having a conversation with her ;)
· American Sign Language · Online she is amazing
· American Sign Language · Online Joy , is fantastic!!!
· American Sign Language · Online the best